Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online Status|check patta in tamil nadu|Patta Online Status Land Records|
Tamil Nadu government has implemented a new and effective way to save up the land records present in the state online. All the land records that you want to know about are available on their website This database is called Patta Chitta which means the land records in the Tamil Language. Both TN Patta and TN Chitta are two different words and they both have different meanings. You are going to learn about both of them in this article.
Under this article, we will share with our readers the specifications of the Tamil Nadu online land records. You can view your land documents known as Patta Chitta documents.Patta Chitta is an extremely important official land record document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu government has launched an official Patta Chitta web portal from which you can easily view land records / Patta Chitta details online.
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online|தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
What is Patta A Patta is a legal and important document which acts as a revenue record of the specific piece of land. The Patta is issued by the government in the name of the owner of the piece of land. It’s also referred to as “Record of Rights (ROR)”. A Patta includes records of:
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
What is a Chitta: Chitta is a legal revenue document about an immovable property, maintained by the respective Village Administration Officer (VAO) and the Thaluka office. The document contains several important details such as ownership, size, area, etc. The primary objective of a Citta is pertaining to the type of land – Wetland (nanjai) or Dryland (punjai). While the word ‘nanjai’ means the specific land or area with water bodies such as canals, rivers, ponds, etc., the word ‘punjai’ means the land has fewer water bodies.
TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal
|Portal Name||TN Patta Chitta Land Record|
|Categories in Article||Patta Chitta, Tamil nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Facilitating access to information through digitization|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
Applying for Patta Chitta Online
You can apply for Patta online by following the below procedure:
- Visit the Government of Tamil Nadu’s official website developed for revenue services – http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html.
- To view the Patta copy/A-Register Extract, select ‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract’.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page wherein you’ll have to select the district and area type (rural/urban) and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Here, you’ll enter the required details such as district, taluk, town, ward, block, survey number, sub-division number, enter the authentication value and click on submit.
- After submission of all the relevant details, the Town Survey Land Register will issue a certificate online with information of the specific property or land. The certificate includes information such as type of land, type of construction, survey number, locality, municipal door number, etc.
How to Check the Status of Patta Chitta
To check the status of Patta Citta online:
- Visit https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html.
- Enter the ‘Application ID’ and the mentioned ‘Captcha Values’.
- Upon clicking on ‘Get Status’, you’ll be able to view the status of your application for the transfer of Patta Chitta.
Validity of your Patta Certificate
To validate or verify your Patta certificate:
- Select ‘Verify Patta’.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on ‘Submit’