ONGC scholarship is an exclusive scholarship opportunity for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and General categories who are studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA or Master in Geophysics/Geology programme. Run by the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Company) Limited, under its CSR initiative, the scholarship rewards 2000 meritorious students every year. ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2021 is available ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2021 related information is now available here. Contenders who desired to grab ONGC scholarship have to read the further session of this page very carefully where you will get information like who can apply.
Scholarships under ONGC Scholarship are ONGC Foundation Scholarship for Economically weaker General Category, ONGC Foundation scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students, and ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. Applicants will be awarded Rs.48000/- each year. The scholarship will be given to the students who are pursuing professional degree courses. The aim of the ONGC Foundation is to provide financial support to the students.
ONGC Scholarship 2021
- 1 ONGC Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 ONGC Scholarship
- 1.2 What is the Scholarship Award ?
- 1.3 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship scheme
- 1.4 Procedure to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2021
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply Offline For ONGC Scholarship 2021
This is really immense news which comes in the notice from OIL Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)!! Dear Students, in accordance ONGC Scholarships recently announced to give large numbers of scholarships (1000) to all SC/ST aspirants who want to continue their studies after 12th/graduation and have some fund problems to meet their expenses related to fee and extra.Under this scheme will be awarded to the selected 2000 candidates out of which 500 will be from the Economically Weaker General Category, 500 students from the OBC category, and the rest 1000 scholarships are for SC/ ST category. 50% of the scholarship is reserved for girls.
|Name of the scheme||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Launched for||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Mode of application||Online|
|No. of scholarships||2000|
Eligibility Criteria ?
- All eligible candidates should be a citizen of India belonging to SC/ST categories only.
- Candidates can apply for MBA/MBBS/Master Degree in Geology/Geophysics courses.
- Candidates’ family gross income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per year.
- Candidates should have minimum of 60% marks in 12th class and the same needs 60% marks in Graduate for availing this Scholarship benefits.
- Birth Certificate/ Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/ MBBS students.
- Consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Bank details attested by the bank.
- PAN card
- Caste certificate
What is the Scholarship Award ?
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship scheme
|Courses||Time Duration||No. of Scholarships||Examination qualification marks||Minimum Required marks||Scholarship Amount|
|Graduate In Engineering||4 YEARS||600||10+2||60%||Rs.4000|
|Masters In Geology/ Geophysics||2 YEARS||200||Graduation||60%|
Marks Of All
The Years )
Zone wise Scholarship Distribution Detail
|No. of Scholarships & Zone Name||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|Economically weak General Category||100||100||100||100||100|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
Zone wise state Details
|Zone -1 (North)||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zone -2 (West)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Havel|
|Zone -3 (North East)||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura|
|Zone -4 (East)||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|Zone -5 (South)||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Procedure to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2021
- Applicants need to fill the online application form through the website https://www.ongcscholar.org/
- Open the official website and from home page,
- you need to click the “Apply scholarship” option
- Now click “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category”
- Now read the instructions and tick the checkbox
- Click the apply option and fill the application form
- First, enter basic details and click next
- Now enter your Address details and click next
- Then enter qualification details and click next
- Now enter financial details and click next
- Enter your bank information and click next
- At last upload the scanned documents in the mentioned form
- Submit the application by clicking the submit option after reviewing the details
- Must take the printout of the application form for further use
- You need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the document to the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in the Application Format.
Procedure to Apply Offline For ONGC Scholarship 2021
Applicants may apply for ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category through offline mode:
- Download the application form via the official website
- Take a print out of the form and fill the application form with asked details
- Now you need to affix the passport size photograph with it
- Attach the copy of the above-mentioned documents with the form