ola electric scooter dealership application form”OLA Electric scooter dealership Form”Ola Electric dealership Application”
After a prolonged waiting period, Ola Electric is ready to let customers experience the brand’s maiden offering, before the window for the final payments starts to close. Although Ola Electric has experienced delays in their scooter delivery schedule, it has claimed that everything is going as planned. The brand stated that the date for customer test rides had been rescheduled to allow customers a chance to assess the product before they paid the final amount.
After having clocked over Rs 1,100 crore in bookings over its two-day purchase window, the brand has faced some heat from customers who have taken issue with the delay in the delivery date of the scooters. For its part, Ola claims that all customers, upon having confirmed their bookings, were informed of the tentative delivery date of their scooter – a schedule that remains on track.
OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Franchise Apply online
- 1 OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Franchise Apply online
- 2 OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Enquiry
- 3 How to fill OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Application Form?
Soon the company of Ola has going to announce the dealership of Ola Electric Scooter Charging Station. So applicants who want to become part of the Ola Scooter Charging Station Project can apply online through the method given below. We have also helped our friends by giving all the necessary information which can given your whole idea about this brand new product. As a result, the product has a very good response in the market.
OLA Electric scooter dealership Form
|Name of the Article||OLA Electric Scooter Charging Station Dealership Application|
|Then Announced By||OLA Electric Mobility Private Limited|
|Name of the Product||S1 Electric Scooter|
|S1 Pro Electric Scooter|
|Date of Launch||15th August 2021|
|Category of Article||Application form|
|Date of Sale Start||8th Sep 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online Process|
OLA Electric Scooter Charging Station Registration 2021
Document Required for the OLA Electric Scooter Charging Station Dealership Registration :
- At first, Aadhar Card
- Then, Diploma/ Degree in the course of Business Studies
- Also, One Passport size photo
- Secondly, Voter Card, Aadhar Card (Photo Identity Card)
- After that, the Residence Certificate of the candidate
- Also, the PAN Card of the applicant
- And other Paper Work also required for registration.
Detailed Feature of OLA Product :
- Firstly, TFT Display
- Also, Hill Hold Function
- Good Pickup
- Then, Reverse Mode
- Also, LED Lighting
- After that, Port Charger
- Hyperdrive Motor
- Also, Disk Brakes
- The battery for S1 has the power of 2.98 kWh
- Then, Battery for S1 Pro has the power of 3.97 kWh
- After that speed of 99 km/hour for S1
- And 115 km/hour for S1 Pro
- Time of charging for S1 4:40 Hour
- And also for S1 Pro charging duration has 6 Hour
- Mileage for S1 has 115
- And then mileage for S1 Pro has 181
OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Enquiry
The dealers who are interested to apply for the dealership for the OLA Elec Bikes can enquiry using the official website. Once the dealership is completed in the Netherlands, the company will start providing the dealerships in India. The dealership may starts from October 2021 in India. The interested candidates can apply for the dealership by filling the application form.
How to apply for OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of OLA Electric at https://olaelectric.com/
- The home page of the OLA Electric will open on your screen.
- From the home page, the applicant has to enter the email id in the given field.
- The applicant will get a confirmation mail from the company. Open the mail and click on the link.
- Provide the details and documents given in the applicantion form.
- After that, fill in the application form with all the dealer details including Mobile number and address.
- Once confirmation, you will be notified through a call or email.
How to fill OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Application Form?
To apply for the OLA electric dealership the applicant has to fill the application form. The application form is given in the following process. The willing dealers can enquiry and fill the application form through the following process. Follow the given process to get the OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Application form.
- Firstly, visit the ola electric official portal to get the dealership application at https://olaelectric.com/
- Once you are in home page, click on the application form. Previously registered cadidates can open the mail and click on the application form.
- You will be redirect to application form page.
- The dealer should provide the valid address such as State, District, City, and Locality.
- Then, enter the name of dealer, age, date of birth and etc.
- After that, upload the documents required for the application form i.e. Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving license, Land documents, Residency proof documents, and etc.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions and click on Agree button.
- Re-check the application form and click on Submit.
- Once the application form submitted, the application will went to confirmation.
- Note the application or reference number to check the status.
How to check OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Application Status Online?
Once the application is submitted, the dealer can check the dealership status on the official website. The dealer has to note down the application number or reference number to check the application status. To check the OLA Electric Scooter Dealership status online, can follow the given procedure.
- To check the dealership status, the applicant has to go to the official portal of OLA Electric.
- On the home page, you have to click on the applicaton status link.
- You will redirect to dealership application status page.
- Then, enter the application number and mobile number.
- After that, enter the security code in the given field.
- Then, click on the Submit button to search the application.
- If the application found, then it will appear on the screen.
- Here, you can see the OLA Electric Scooter Dealership status approved or rejected.
- If the application was approved then, the company will call you directly for further process.