online wine order in odisha”online liquor delivery in odisha”online liquor in odisha”odisha online liquor”liquor home delivery in odisha”
Food delivery platform, Zomato is starting home delivery of liquor in Odisha from today, after Jharkhand. The new Zomato Wine Shops service will be available to customers on the home page of the app. It will allow users to select any product from the listed retailers and get it delivered to their doorsteps. However, only licensed retailers will be listed under the new service and customers can purchase liquor from 9 AM to 6 PM as permitted by the state authorities.
Consumers can order liquor online. The home delivery of liquor can be taken up by retailers directly and also through reputed food aggregators, standard technology platforms, delivery service providers etc acting as retail aggregator.The Odisha government has allowed home delivery of liquor from Sunday. However, not a single delivery of liquor was witnessed across the state as liquor shop owners are reluctant to facilitate delivery.
online wine order in odisha
They are demanding offline delivery along with online delivery of liquor in Odisha.Notably, the state government has not allowed the shop owners to sell liquor on their premises.The government had said that the consumer can place an order, over phone, through SMS, WhatsApp, email or through online platforms and the delivery would be made in six hours.
online liquor in odisha Overview
|Scheme Name||Odisha Liquor Home Delivery|
|Initiated by||Odisha State Govt Beverage Corporation|
|Liquor Home Delivery ProcessStarted From||Sunday (24th May 2020)|
|Scheme launched on||Saturday|
|Home Delivery apps||Swiggy,
|Home Delivery Charges||Minimum- Rs.100 & Maximum- Rs.300
(Based on the Order)
|Timings||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.|
|Mode of Payments||Online
(Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Wallets)
|Place of Order||Online|
|Eligible People||Above 21 years Customers|
|Article Category||State govt Scheme|
liquor home delivery in odisha Important Rules
- People who want to place an order via Swiggy, Zomato must be a citizen of Odisha and they should be crossed 21 years of age.
- Customers should not purchase liquor at the wine shops directly during the period of Lockdown.
- People should not allow buying liquor from other mobile applications. Only consumers can place the order via Swiggy, Zomato apps.
- The home delivery charges will be added after placing the liquor/wine/beer/ Whiskey order.
- Customers can place a minimum of 2 liters of Alcohol per order. No one will allow placing order more than 2 liters of liquor per day.
- Customers must know that the online liquor order process will work via Swiggy and Zomato apps during the period of 4.0 lockdown.
- We are suggesting that customers never carry the liquor from the nearest wine shop in these pandemic situations.
How To Order Liquor Online Odisha”online wine order
- Open Zomato app on your Android or iOS smartphone
- Select the ‘Wine Shops’ option on the app. The option will be available next to the ‘Market’ option
- Select the ‘Start One Time Verification’ option to verify your age before ordering. You should be of legal age to place the alcohol order
- To verify, you need to enter your date of birth, ID proof type, and ID number
- Once done, you have to choose from the categories of alcohol you want to buy
- Add the products to the cart
- Enter address and contact details
- Make the payment, place the order, and you are good to go
List of District & City for OSBC Liquor Wine Home Delivery In Odisha
The Odisha State Beverages Corporation Limited is now releasing the complete list of District wise Wine & Beer On Off Shops List and their Retailer liquor shop name, Contact details, phone number, and address is given here.