labour card download online odisha|labour card list odisha 2020 pdf|odisha building and other construction workers|odisha labour card beneficiary list|labour card list odisha 2020|labour odisha gov in construction report
he Odisha Building and Other Constructions Welfare Board have finally released the Labour card list for the year 2020-21. So, all the candidates who have applied for the Odisha Labour card can view the list by going to the body’s official portal.Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced that 100 to 200 destitute will be provided cooked food in every Gram Panchayat daily and Rs 3,000 as financial assistance to 65,000 registered street vendors in the state.
Here we are going to provide you with information about viewing the name in Odisha Labour Card List and downloading the beneficiary list.If you are a worker card holder in the state of Odisha then this article is very important for you because in this article, we will provide all the information about downloading the Labour Card beneficiary list with you. We will provide you the link to download the Labour Card beneficiary list according to your district.
labour card download online odisha
|Organization||Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of State||Odisha state|
|Article Category||Labour Card List|
|Benefits of||Labour /Constriction Worker|
|Check Labour list||Online mode|
|Official web site||http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/|
How to check Odisha Labour card list
To check the Odisha labour card list, you simply need to visit the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board on this link and locate the district wise list of the beneficiaries registered and select your respective district. You can also check your Odisha labour card using the Beneficiary list below by simply clicking on the total number of beneficiaries for your district.
The Odisha Labour Card registration form for a worker who is worked at the building & construction area, with the help of e-Shramik Labour card to check record the details of the workers who worked at their premises. you can apply online for this card after reading the eligibility from below. In this article we cover lebar card list odisha online name wise. So you can easily get it here by search you name.
Odisha Labour Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Odisha labour card:-
- The applicant must be the residence of Odisha
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
odisha building and other construction workers Benefits
The Odisha Labour cardholders will be able to get a number of benefits including medical facilities, educational assistance and financial help. Here’s a list of all the benefits that can be availed by Odisha Labour cardholders:
- Assistance in the case of an accident
- Death benefit
- Medical expenses for treatment
- Maternity benefit
- Availing loans and advances for construction of houses
- Financial assistance for developing and upgrading skills
- Educational assistance
- Assistance with purchasing necessary tools
- Assistance with the marriage of two dependent girl children of the cardholder
- Assistance with funeral expenses
Procedure to check Odisha labour card beneficiary list
- To check the list, first of all, go to the official website of the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board
- From home page of the website you have to click “reports” option available in menu bar
- Click “reports on beneficiaries” and district wise beneficiary number list appears
- Select the number given opposite to your district name and the beneficiary list will appear on the screen
- You may directly click the below-given links to open the list.
Odisha Labour card Beneficiary List
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Download Odisha Labour Card List
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha labour card then you must follow the simple procedure given below:-