Odisha govt. is going to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of Plus Two in the state. All the students who have attained merit in various streams in the +2 examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme The State Government will distribute laptops free of cost to 15,000 meritorious students who have cleared the annual Plus II examinations in various streams successfully this year.
The students will get the laptops under ‘Biju Yuba Sashaktikaran Yojana’ a youth empowerment scheme of the Government. The merit list of eligible students will be released in July and the distribution is expected to start from August.For Free Laptop Scheme, govt. has selected 30 nodal centers to provide laptops to the meritorious students. A candidate whose name appears in the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 can receive laptops from their concerned principal till 31 December 2022.
odisha free laptop distribution 2022-23
- 1 odisha free laptop distribution 2022-23
- 2 Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022
Meritorious students passing 12th standard from CHSE, Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Upa-shastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are eligible.On the basis of marks scored by students in CHSE exam in various streams and Upshastri exam, a merit list will be prepared. This will be the complete List of Beneficiaries for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme and will comprises of the name of 15000 students.
Govt. will distribute the laptops at 30 Nodal Centres and IT dept. will deliver the laptops to the principals of nodal colleges. Principal can only provide the laptops to only those 15000 students whose name appears in Laptop Beneficiary List 2019.The list will be made public in the month of July 2019. In case their is any query, then candidates can contact their principals. If complaint is genuine, then the principals can add the name of such students in the Free Laptop Scheme Supplementary Beneficiary List 2020.
A student can take laptops from their principals anytime before 31 December 2020.After the last date, a supplementary list will be released to cover all the students whose name appears in the first list but failed to received the laptop. Even the genuine students who have given complaints will also get included in this supplementary list.Last date to collect laptops from the concerned principal for the Students in Supplementary List is 31 January 2020.
Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
|Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
Objective Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
The main objective of including the free laptop scheme in the educational curriculum of the Odisha state is to help all of the students to overcome their technological difficulties. Many of the students are now facing technological difficulties and they are not able to join their online classes. The free distribution of laptops will help all of these students to overcome their difficulties. The main aim of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every way possible.
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022
There are many benefits of the Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2022 and some of them are mentioned below:-
- The scheme will help in the technological advancement of the young generation of Odisha.
- It is said that more than 15000 students will get the laptop through the scheme.
- The scheme will help the students to overcome any difficulty in their studies.
- The scheme will also push different types of online teaching methods available in your country.
- There are more than 30 nodal centers to distribute the laptops among the beneficiaries.
- The laptops will be distributed among the most meritorious students of the schools.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- Only the students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- The students must be studying in class 12th of any Odisha Government School.
- The students must have got a good amount of marks to be eligible for the free laptop.
- Only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final examination.
- All the students must fall within the age bracket of 18 years and 25 years.
- All students who applied for the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who receive the Upashastri degree will be considered under this project.
The applicant must submit the following documents for the free laptop scheme:-
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022
Odisha state government has a new scheme for the students of the state. The scheme is known as the Odisha Biju Free Laptop Distribution scheme 2022. under this scheme the state government of Odisha has promised to distribute free laptops to all the meritorious students of 12th Class. As we all known that board examinations are held every year for the board classeshe free laptops and the tablets will then be distributed to the meritorious students under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana (BYSY). it is said that under this scheme around 15000 laptops and tablets will be distributed to the students whose name will be in the merit list. The laptops will be distributed to all the meritorious students of all the streams, whether it is Science, Arts or commerce.
Application Procedure Of Odisha Laptop Distribution 2022
The applicant can follow the step-by-step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme as announced by the Odisha Government:-
- Visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- First click on the link given here to download the official notification about the free laptop scheme
- Read the guidelines given to them carefully.
- Now fill the Application Form which is available at the official website of Laptop Distribution.
- After filling the application form with the all required details kindly attach all the required documents.
- Now in the last submit the application form to the related office/college/department/principal office.
Merit List Of Odisha Laptop Distribution
To display the merit list for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option called Laptop Distribution Merit List
- A district-wise distribution list of the laptop will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are selected in the scheme then your name will be displayed in the list.
- Click on your respective name to view the details.