new education policy 2021 hindi pdf|new education policy 2021 hindi|new national education policy 2021 pdf|new education policy 2021 pdf download
New Education Policy was launched on Wednesday, July 29. Earlier, in the afternoon the Union cabinet approved the policy that aims to overhaul the country’s education system. Union Ministers for Information and Broadcasting (I&B)Prakash Javadekar and Human Resource Development (HRD) and Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, made the announcement on the NEP- 2021. Earlier on May 1, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had reviewed the NEP- 2021, for which draft was prepared by a panel of experts led by former Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chief K Kasturirangan.
The NEP 2021 aims at making “India a global knowledge superpower”.The new academic session will begin in September-October – the delay is due to the unprecedented coronavirus disease (Covid-19) outbreak – and the government aims to introduce the policy before the new session kicks An NEP is a comprehensive framework to guide the development of education in the country. The need for a policy was first felt in 1964 when Congress MP Siddheshwar Prasad criticised the then government for lacking a vision and philosophy for education
new education policy 2021
The New Education Policy expands age group 6-14 years of mandatory schooling to 3-18 years of schooling. The NEP introduces hitherto uncovered three years of pre-schooling, age group of 3-6 years under the school curriculum. The new system will have 12 years of schooling with three years of Anganwadi/ pre-schooling.
With an emphasis on Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE), the 10+2 structure of school curriculum is to be replaced by a 5+3+3+4 curricular structure corresponding to ages 3-8, 8-11, 11-14, and 14-18 years respectively.
Changes in School Education in India 2021
Under New Education Policy (NEP), the following changes are made in school education-
- Curriculum will be prepared by NCERT for Early Childhood Care and Education for children aged 3 to 6 years.
- A National Mission on Foundation Literacy and Numeracy will be started for foundation education (for 6 to 9 years).
- The study pattern for 9th to 12th will be prepared on the basis of 5 + 3 + 3 + 4. New skills (such as coding) will be introduced.
- Extracurricular activities will be included in the main curriculum.
- Special provision has been made for Gifted Children and Girl Child. Vocational will be added from class 6 onwards.
- A new National Curriculum Framework will be created to which ECE, schools, teachers and adult education will be linked.
- Board exam will be divided into 2 sections.
- Life skills will be added to children’s report cards.
- Education will be ensured for every child by the year 2030. After the end of schooling, every child will have at least life skills.
new national education policy 2021 pdf
|New Education Policy 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||New Education Policy 2021 (NEP)|
|in Language||New education policy|
|Name of Ministry||Union Cabinet Minister for Human Resource Development, Government of India|
|HRD Minister||Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Major Benefit||Provide New Reforms and Infrastructure In India|
|New Education Policy 2021 2021 Launched Date||29 July 2021|
|NEP 2021 implementation date||Available Soon|
|Scheme Objective||Education System Reform|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|New Education Policy 2021 PDF [English]||Click Here|
|New Education Policy 2021 PDF [Hindi]||Click Here|
|India Report Digital Education||Click Here|
|PRAGYATA : Guidelines for Digital Education||Click Here|