Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana|Nekar Samman Yojana|Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka Registration Form|nekar samman yojana apply online|nekar samman yojana online application|
The Chief Minister of Karnataka B.S. Yediyurappa has launched a scheme for the weaver’s community in the state of Karnataka on 6th July 2020. The name of the scheme is ‘Nekar Samman Yojane’, which means Weaver Samman YojanaHandloom Weavers of Karnataka state will be very happy to know about the new scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Karnataka state. Now you will be getting an additional help of 2000 rupees through the new scheme that has been launched by the concerned authorities.
As of 6th July 2020, 40,634 handloom weavers have registered themselves under the Seva Sindhu portal for becoming a beneficiary of the scheme. you will read further you will get to know about the application procedure of the Nekar Samman Yojana so that you will be able to apply for the scheme without any problem and interrogation.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state, BS Yediyurappa on Monday propelled the new advantage scheme called ‘Nekara Sammana Yojana’. For becoming a beneficiary of the scheme, silk, cotton, woolen and other handloom weavers can fill Nekar Samman Yojane Online Application Form. In an occasion composed by the Handloom and Textiles Department, the CM propelled the exchange of cash to weavers’ financial balances. Aside from the yearly plan, the state government had declared a one-time Rs 2,000 help for the beneficiaries.
Important Dates Of Nekar Samman Yojana
|Name||Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Objective||Providing one-time help of rupees 2000|
nekar samman yojana Eligibility Criteria
- First of all the applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession.
- The silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities are also eligible.
Karnataka Nekkar Samman Yojana Status 2022
The first and the last date to apply for the scheme has not been notified by the concerned authorities. Stay tuned to know about the important dates.
Benefits of the scheme
Major benefits of Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana are as under-
- Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana has registered more than 50,000 handloom weavers involved in silk, cotton and woollen. Weavers who are engaged in related exercises are also eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme will provide monetary assistance to more than 20,000 beneficiaries in first phase.
- These beneficiaries have suffered a lot and have lost their livelihood due to COVID-19. The scheme will encourage these weavers to carry on with their profession with some financial help from the government.
- The heritage of the country lies deep in handlooms; therefore, it is necessary to save and help the weavers of the state.
- The current financial assessment of the scheme is more than Rs. 10 crores. The state government has allotted Rs. 10.68 crores for the scheme.
- The beneficiary amount of Rs.2000 will be transferred in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries via direct bank transfer. The beneficiaries of the scheme are silk, wool and cotton weavers.
- Applicants of the scheme who are working in power loom sector will also be provided with monetary assistance. The assistance provided will be one-time. The amount transferred will be Rs.2000.
- The chief minister of state has announced that around 1 lakh workers are engaged in power loom sector and they will also receive the one-time financial assistance under the scheme.
- Till now around 8 thousand beneficiaries have receive their beneficiary amount via direct bank transfer.
Nekar Samman Karnataka Form Seva Sindhu
How will the scheme implement?
- Around 54,786 weavers are enlisted under the scheme. These weavers are engaged in silk, cotton and other related work. All these weavers will be qualified for the scheme.
- In the first stage, around 19000 weavers will be provided with the financial assistance of rs.2000 as promised under the scheme.
- The money will be transferred in the bank accounts of the applicants through direct bank transfer.
- The expenses for the first plan are assessed to be Rs. 10 crores. The expenses have been assessed by the concerned officials.
- Till now more than 40,000 weavers have registered for the scheme. Out of these 40,000 around 35000 applicants have been verified and proceeded for next step.
- The beneficiary amount has been transferred in the bank accounts of more than 9 thousand candidates. The amount assessed is equal to rs.1.25 lakhs.
Documents required for the scheme are as under-
- aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details (passbook)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport sized photograph.
Karnataka nekara samman yojana Apply Online
Below is the complete process for weavers to apply by filling Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojane online registration form:-
- Visit official website
Firstly visit the Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka at https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
- Apply for Scheme
At the homepage, click at the “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES” link as shown here:-
- Link to Open SIGN IN Page
People can also click at the direct link to open the Nekar Samman Yojane Sign In page will appear as shown below:-
- Fill Registration Form
Here applicants will have to contact the district office of department of handlooms and textiles. Accordingly, fill the Nekar Samman Yojane online registration form and submit it to avail the scheme benefits.