apprenticeshipindia.org registration|Apprenticeship Registration Process|apprenticeship status|Apprenticeshipindia org register establishment|Apprentice Registration Profile
The National Council of vocational training created the NCVT MIS portal. As we all know that this is a management information system and it is related with vocational training for various courses.Admission certification and registration process are now available on the official website of this portal. Candidates must read the details to login and grab the opportunity if they wish.On the other hand,the candidates will fill the application form as well as we can get the notification associated with admission in different courses.
The candidate can get detailed information via NCVT portal.Here in this article, we have shared the detailed description which is associated with NCVT MIS Portal.National Council for vocational training is an advisory body of Indian government. It was established for training in numerous vocational trades in 1956.The main duty of this council is to create standard and curricular training for different policies and programmes through Indian government.
NCVT MIS Portal 2021
- 1 NCVT MIS Portal 2021
- 2 NCVT MIS- Frequently Asked Questions
This NCVT MIS Portal will provide all india trade test for admission and national trade certificate.Under this NCVT portal,it is one of the digital platforms to provide information related to all institutes and courses.Applicants enrolled in various technical and non-technical skill programs which will have done database information. There is numerous information associated with industrial training institutes in the portal of the National Council of vocational training
NCVT MIS Portal Apprenticeship Registration
|Authority||Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|NCVT Official Portal||https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/|
|Category||NCVT MIS Portal 2021|
|Name of Portal||National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System|
|NCVT MIS Objectives||To frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, providing advice to the government and granting national certificates to the candidates|
|Apprentice Portal||Tap Here|
NCVT MIS Eligibility Criteria
The applicant wishing to enroll for the courses under ITI needs to follow some of the basic eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the course is 12th pass but for some of the branches, it is up to 8th and Highschool standard. Please refer to the important details mention below in the passage.
- The applicant between the age group from 14 to 40 years can apply for the course. Please read the admission brochure to have all details regarding the relaxation for the reserved categories.
- Applicants can also appear for the AITT exams and qualify the exams to get better trades in the institute.
MIS Application login process:-
The management information system application procedure mentioned below-
- First of all, an applicant will have to login credentials in this session.
- You have to open an official website of apprenticeship from the login option.
- You will have to choose the option login id and password.
- Now,you can press on the login option.
- After that,an apprentice information details will open before you.
How to recover the forgotten password:-
If you forget your password,you can resolve it the following procedure given below-
- Choose the login tab from the official website.
- Tap on forget password.
- Give login id registered email id and mobile number and press on next.
- You will have to give the registered email id or mobile number. Login ID is mandatory.
- If anyone doeshave login id,you will contact system administration to get the benefits.
- Now tap on next.
- An OTP will be provided to the registered mobile number or email id.
- After that, you will deliver details and the password will be recovered.
NCVT MIS Trade Statistics:-
Trade Statistics page gives trade wise counts available online.To find the availability and occupied seats of ITI follow mentioned below-
- Choose the trade Statistics options from the ITI tab of the webpage.
- You have to give information like ITI type,state, district,sector,trade and NSQF level.
- After giving these detailed descriptions,you will have to tap on the apply filter.
- Finally,this will display availability of seats and ITI seats.
How to check NCVT MIS Trainee Profile:-
National council of vocational training Management information system portal invites trainees to check their Profile. They need to get their main information. Procedure to view trainee profile given below-
- First of all, you will have to navigate the official website of the NCVT MIS portal.
- Under this section, applicants will search trainee profile options.
- Pressing on the link will ask details viz Registration number,father name,date of birth.
- You can deliver all information with captcha code and tap on the submit button.
- After completing the submission process,it will display the entire profile of the trainee.
Check apprenticeship.gov.in result 2021
- First of all, visit the apprenticeship.gov.in link.
- Now find the login button on the right side of the top.
- Then enter your credentials and then click on “log in”
- Now you will see your result link there
- Download Result pdf and it is done.
NCVT MIS- Frequently Asked Questions
What is NCVT MIS?
National Council for vocational training management information system is a portal generated by central government to centralize the information of trainee. This portal will help for getting results, mark sheet, registration, and e certificate. It is one platform solution for everything that a Trainee or apprentice requires.
Can you do new NCVT MIS ITI registration?
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship provides online affiliation for the new ITI registration. All they need to visit the official website and follow the given instruction which has discussed above. However, after registration or existing ITI as they provide login also. In short, every problem which is associated with ITI registration and accessing the facility is available on the official website.
Is there any apprentice stipend scheme available for the fresh trainee?
All the enrolled trainees will get a stipend while training. This is distributed under the different sections for different years. A certain percentage of Semi-skilled wages is provided to the apprentices.
How apprenticeship benefits employer?
The actual cost which is paid by the employer to the apprenticeship training is minimal. Still, it both includes classroom or on job training experience. So, apprentices will be producing employers while they are learning. It improves productivity and after completion of program highly trained professionals are available for the different industry which has a high level of quality production.