naan mudhalvan scheme|naan mudhalvan login|naan mudhalvan scheme details|naan mudhalvan tnschools gov in|naan mudhalvan.tn.gov.in:The Tamil Nadu School Education Department has directed headmasters of government higher secondary schools to guide students in selecting three courses for higher studies on the Naan Mudhalvan portal,with the goal of tracking their progress post-graduation.K Elambahavath, the Samagra Shiksha State Project Director, issued a circular stating that headmasters must educate Class XII students at the Computer Science lab about the goals and benefits of the Naan Mudhalvan scheme using video links provided by the school education department, as reported by TNIE.
After providing this information, students should be instructed to select three courses of their choice for higher studies on the portal.As per the circular issued by K Elambahavath, students who wish to take competitive exams such as NEET and JEE should select the entrance exam column on the portal. He also instructed headmasters to ensure that all student information is uploaded to the portal by January 18th to 23rd. To monitor this process, lecturers from the District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) and class teachers who have received training in career guidance have been appointed and will be supervised by the Chief Educational Officers.
naan mudhalvan scheme
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme was unveiled on March 1st, 2022 by MK Stalin, the state’s chief minister. Through this initiative, the government will annually give 10 lakh children in the state the abilities they require to reach their potential for the welfare of the country. amil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin has launched a commendable skill development scheme named TN Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023 on 1st March 2022. Through this scheme, the government is improving the skills of 10 lakh youth across the state annually, so that their skills can be further developed.
Academic counselling will be available to talented students in government-run and state-run educational institutions through this programme. This programme will help students identify their skills and give them training that will eventually enable them to find a better career. In order to communicate effectively with the interview panel, the students will get spoken English teaching through this curriculum.
naan mudhalvan scheme apply online
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Beneficiary Tamil Nadu youth|
|Objective||To provide skill development training to youth|
|Benefits||skill development training will be provided|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme|
Aims of the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Program
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme is to identify gifted students in state-run and government-run educational institutions and to offer them academic and career guidance. Students in Tamil Nadu will get the chance to participate in this programme and obtain training that will help them reach their professional goals. Thanks to this initiative, kids in Tamil Nadu will develop their independence. Additionally, this approach will improve the pupils’ quality of life. With the implementation of this system, talented children will get the help they need to choose the finest career path.
Features and Benefits of The Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Program
- MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, unveiled the comprehensive Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme on March 1st, 2022.
- Through this initiative, the government will annually give 10 lakh children in the state the skills they have to reach their potential for the welfare of the country.
- This initiative will provide academic counselling to gifted kids at state- and government-run educational institutions.
- This programme will help students identify their skills and give them training that will eventually enable them to obtain a better job.
- Through this programme, the students will be given spoken English education so they can effectively communicate with the interview panel.
- Under this concept, training capsules in coding and robotics will also be made available.
- Medical experts and mental health counsellors will also provide the kid with advice on diet and fitness as well as general personality development.
- On-site and online training will also be a part of this strategy.
- Each school will also establish a guidance office to carry out this initiative.
- For students in classes 11 and 12, there will be continuing sessions with a diversified curriculum offered.
- There will also be a mentorship programme run by alumni.
- Foreign language teaching would be provided to students in order to assist prepare them for job overseas while keeping the need in mind.
- At the district and college levels, separate training facilities would be built.
- The Technical Institute must advance if it is to meet industry norms.
- A committee led by the collector and working directly under the Chief Minister would oversee this project at the district level.
Tamilnadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Eligibility for the Application of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
- To apply under this Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- All college students can apply for this Scheme.
- All educational documents should be or should be original, only then they will be able to take advantage of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme.
- It is imperative to have a genuine certificate document that proves that you are the one you are.
Documents Required under TN Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Original Residence Certificate
- Study Documents and Marksheet
- Passport size Photograph
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- Ration magazine applicant
DMK Online Membership Card Apply Online
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Apply Online @ naan mudhalvan.tn.gov.in
You can complete the process of applying for Naan Mudhalvan Scheme by following the given easy steps.
- First of all go to the official website of Naan Mudhalvan. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, the option of “Apply Now” has to be given in the menu.
- After this a new application form page will open in front of you.
- All the required details have to be entered in this application form.
- Fill all the details carefully, after filling the details, scan and upload all the documents.
- After uploading click on submit button.
- You can apply under TN Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022 scheme by following this process
Procedure to login Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to enter EMIS and password in the login section.
- After entering all the required information, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way your login under the portal will be successful.
How do I log into Naan Mudhalvan portal?
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you. On the home page of the website, you have to enter EMIS and password in the login section. After entering all the required information, you have to click on the login button.
What is the purpose of Naan Mudhalvan scheme?
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme is to identify gifted students in state-run and government-run educational institutions and to offer them academic and career guidance.
Is Naan Mudhalvan compulsory?
Courses in these areas have been included in the curriculum for Anna University and its affiliated colleges as mandatory courses. L&T EduTech courses have been made mandatory for current semester civil engineering students in about 400 colleges across Tamil Nadu.