MP Pravasi Majdur Online Form|madhya pradesh migrant registration|migrant workers registration madhya prades|
After Central Ministry of home affairs announcement of extension of lockdown to and new guidelines related to return of migrants ( migrant labourers/students/other stranded people) to their home states MP Government also launched Pravasi Nagrik Panjeeyan scheme for residents of Madhya Pradesh stranded in different parts of India.
The sveme was officially announced by MP Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan. This is to be noted that MP Government is organizing road transport services to various states to bring back migrant labourers back to their home state Madhya Pradesh.
MP Pravasi Majdur Online Form Objective
The main purpose of the scheme is to bring back migrant labourers/ Pilgrims/ Students/ other stranded persons who belong to Madhya Pradesh back to their hometowns. The registration process has been started to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the state. Anyone who wants to return to the state has to do the registration on mandatory basis.The registration has to be done on Madhya Pradesh Government& official portal http://mapit.gov.in/COVID-19
Madhya Pradesh Migrant workers Prerequisites
1. The person/ persons have to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
2. He/She must have an identity proof issued by state government
3. The person only belonging to the state of Madhya Pradesh will be provided the facility of road transport (buses)
4. The migrant workers will have to give their nod to spend 14 days in state authorised quarantine centre/ home quarantine as directed by local authorities.
MP Pravasi Majdur Necessary Documents
1. Adhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License
2. Mobile number
3. Address of the place where the person has to reach
4. Mobile number of the contact person or family member in Madhya Pradesh
5. Address of the place of origin
Madhya Pradesh Migrant workers Registration
1. Visit Madhya Pradesh Government official portal http://mapit.gov.in/COVID-19
2. The terms and conditions for filling up the form will appear, read them carefully
3. Now click on migrant registration button
4. The form will appear fill the details asked completely
5. Upload the necessary documents
6. Click on the submit button
7. Take the print of final registration for further reference