mjpsky maharashtra gov in|mahatma phule karj mafi yojana list|mahatma jyotiba phule karj mafi yojana list|mahatma phule karj mafi list|mahatma phule karj mafi yojana 2021|mahatma jyotiba phule karj mafi yadi|mahatma phule karj mafi yadi|mahatma jyotiba phule karj mukti yojana
The one announced by chief minister Uddhav Thackeray this week and one introduced by the previous government which hasn’t yet been fully implemented.The government resolution (GR) for the current scheme — Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karz Mafi Yojana — was issued on December 27. Work on the previous Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana also continues.The Maharashtra government has launched a loan waiver scheme for the farmers of the state.
Maharashtra government announced the farm loan waiver scheme for the development of the farmers of the Maharashtra state. The loan was given through an online portal which was launched by the concerned authorities of the Maharashtra government. The implementation of the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule scheme was under conducted by the authorities so that they could waive all the loans of the people mainly the farmers of the Maharashtra state
mahatma phule karj mafi yojana 2021|mahatma jyotiba phule karj mafi yadi
The Maharashtra government on kickstarted the much-anticipated farm loan waiver scheme by releasing the first list of beneficiaries under the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana, containing names of 15,358 farmers.Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray announced the list of MJPSKY for 68 villages in the presence of Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and other ministers, leaders and officials.
While the second list of another 100,000 beneficiaries will be released on February 28, the entire scheme.The government has collected the bank account details of nearly 35,00,000 farmers for the loan waiver up to Rs 200,000 and the beneficiaries shall be issued certificates.We have selected two villages from every district to test the efficiency of our system through which the entire crop loan waiver scheme will be implemented. The money will be transferred directly into the loan accounts of the farmers.
Thackeray had announced the MJPSKY scheme last December for which the state government on Monday tabled a list of supplementary demands of Rs 24,000 crore for 2019-2021, including Rs 15,000 crore towards the farm loan waiver scheme.
Key features of the scheme
- Agricultural development in the state – The new scheme will not only help the agricultural workers, but will boost them to work towards bettering the agricultural practices. It will ensure the progress of the agricultural sector.
- Lessening the financial burdens of farmers – Another objective of the state government is to ensure that the needy farmers do not face any financial pressures, while repaying the agricultural loans.
- Loan waiver amount – The state authority has promised that every beneficiary will attain the loan waiver up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Details of crops – Earlier, the state government has loan waivers scheme, which included selected few crops. However, the implementation of this project will eliminate these issues. The state government highlighted that all eligible farmers will be able to partake in this project; irrespective of the crops they grow.
- Fast and easy application – The farmers, living in the rural areas, find the online registration process challenging. Thus, the state government has selected the traditional offline registration mode. As the banks will be able to process the applications, the scheme implementation will be easy and fast.
Eligibility for the applicants
- Only for Maharashtra residents – The farmers must be permanent and legal inhabitants of this state to apply for this credit waiver scheme.
- Only for agricultural workers – It has been pointed out in the scheme draft that those candidates, who depend on farming as their occupation, can register for this loan waiver project.
- BPL applicants – If the farmer com under the BPL category, then he will be able to obtain the financial benefits.
- Loan application requirements – Only those applicants will be selected to attain the loan waiver benefits, who had applied for the farming credit from 1 March 2015 to 31 March 2019.
- Targeted towards needy farmers – Though the state Chief Minister has ensures that the all farmers can apply for this scheme, he pointed out that stress will be given on the selecting those, who come under marginal and small farmer categories.
Documents necessary for registration
- Residential proof – The applicant must submit a copy of authorized residential proof.
- Aadhar card of the applicant – A copy of the applicant’s Aadhar Card must be attached with the application form.
- BPL certificate – The candidate must submit a copy of the BPL certificate.
- Agricultural loan papers – The loan application and issuance documents must be produced during registration.
- Farmer’s registration document – The Farmers Association Certificate that highlights the status of the applicant is also needed for verification.
Application process details
- Offline application – The Chief Minister has announced that the interested and eligible farmers can register for the loan waiver scheme via the offline application process.
- Application form collection – The applicant needs to go to any branch of the bank from where he had taken the agricultural credit. The registration form will be given to the farmers. No fee will be charged for this form.
- Form fill-up – The applicant must fill in the various section of the form with pertinent details. He must ensure that the correct details are entered in the form. The registration form will be rejected if there are any errors.
- Document verification – The applicant must bring the photocopies of the necessary documents, which have been mentioned above. These documents need to be attached with the application form.
- Submitting the application form – Once the candidate has completed the steps, mentioned above, he can submit the form at the same branch.
- Processing the application – It is the responsibility of the bank official to check and scrutinize these applications.
- Amount deposition – Once the verification of the registration forms is complete, the bank will process the loan waiver request. The amount will be deposited in the account of the beneficiary.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti List|mahatma phule karj mafi yojana list
- The Farmers who want to search their name in MJPSKY List 2021 Firstly they need to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get beneficiary list option. Click on this given option and open a new tab
- Now Provide all the required details such as District name, Village name, Farmer Name, Account Number Etc.
- After that click on the search button.
- Now farmer list will open in front of you.
More yojana- Mahatma Phule Karj Mafi Yadi, List 2021