manav garima yojana 2020 gujarat|manav kalyan yojana gujarat form”manav garima yojana application form”manav kalyan yojana 2020
The Government of Gujarat, known for their advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage the entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment. People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying into this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially.
People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying to this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially. In conclusion, They can uplift their life and their families’ future by working for their own in whatever the location they want to work in.
Financial assistance for the scheduled caste persons desirous to start their own enterprises in cottage industries without obtaining bank loans and for self-employing. On income limit of 47,000/- in rural areas and 60,000/- in urban areas. The government will approve the financial assistance of 4,000/- rupees to the one for equipment. Implemented through Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation, Gandhinagar.
The objective of this Manav Garima Gujarat Yojana is the upliftment of scheduled caste people. All Scheduled Caste people of Gujarat and who wish to start a business are eligible under this scheme. People can visit the nearest Scheduled Caste Welfare Office or Social Welfare Office to know more about the scheme and to get the application
|Name||Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2020|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and lower-middle-class workers|
|Objective||Providing monetary help and cheap loans to small businesses|
|Start Date Of Application||16th May 2020|
- Manav Garima Yojana has introduced an idea to encourage scheduled castes to be self-employed and self-reliant. The scheme provides benefits in the form of financial assistance and other benefits are mentioned in the description below.
- The scheme provides financial assistance or equipment to start small businesses or become self-employed.
- Financial assistance under this scheme was Rs. 4000 will be provided for equipment purchases without obtaining a bank loan.
- Should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Only scheduled class students are eligible for this scheme
- The annual income work of the people should be as follows: 1. An annual income of rural people should not be more than Rs 47,000 and 2. The annual income of urban people should not exceed Rs. 68,000/-
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, voter ID card, college ID, etc.
- Residence certificate
- Income proof
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Bank details e.g. Account Number, IFSC, MICR Code
- Caste certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Other documents may be required