mukhyamantri mahila utkarsh yojana gujarat|mahila utkarsh yojna|MMUY|Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Sunday announced Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) — a scheme of providing interest-free loans to women’s groups in the state – to be launched on September 17, birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.An official release said that the government is planning to provide total lending up to Rs 1,000 crore to these groups to be registered as joint liability and earning group (JLEG). The release said that in the post-Covid socio-economic life style of the state
The government is committed to have women play a key role. As part of that commitment, the release added, the government is planning to provide interest-free loans to 10 lakh women across the state under the new scheme.Under the MMUY, 50,000 JLEGs will be formed in urban areas. Similarly, 50,000 such groups will also be formed in rural areas.
Each group will have 10 women members in it. And these groups will be given interest-free loans by the government.The interest amount will be borne by the state government. And the government is going to sign MoUs with banks shortly, said the release. The government has also decided to waive the stamp duty charges for the loans to be given to these women groups.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
Vijay Rupani has announced that this scheme will help the women with self-help groups(SHGs) of Gujarat can take this loan. This scheme was announced on a budget of the Gujarat state on 26th February 2020. Under this scheme, the women of self-help groups(SHGs) can able to take the loan from the government with 0% interest.
The interest of the loan will be given by the government directly to the bank. Under this scheme, the government will give up to 1 lakh rupee loan to the self-help groups(SHGs), Sakhi Mandal, in rural areas. That means women can take a loan under this scheme, not more than 1 lakh rupee from the government.
Highlights of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Utkarsh Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Vijay Rupaani|
|Beneficiaries||Women of State|
|Objective||To provide 0% Interest Loan|
|Benefits||Loan up to 1 lakh|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Mahila Utkarsh Yojana objective
The Gujarat government has announced this scheme with a great objective. We should know the purpose behind this scheme and can help the government to achieve this objective.
Behind this scheme, the government wats to increases women’s participation in new start-ups and enterprises. The government wants the women of Gujarat have become jobmakers instead of the job seeker. This scheme will help to women to sustain in amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The government has launched this scheme to increase women’s empowerment. Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana or Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will able the women of Gujarat to take the loan up to 1 lakh rupee with 0% interest and start their own business. Under this scheme, the women can get a hassle-free loan from the government.
Benefits of Mahila Utkarsh Scheme
With an aim to encourage women of the state, the Gujarat govt has established the MMUY. The scheme offers the following benefits to the target beneficiaries.
- Under MMUY, the eligible beneficiaries can avail themselves of the loan benefits at zero interest rate.
- They just need to repay the actual loan amount and no interest levied on the same.
- The loans will be sanctioned through the various Nationalized banks, Cooperative Banks & Societies, Grameen Banks, etc.
- Joint Liability Earnings and Savings Groups (JLESG) will be formed to carry out the multiple economic activities.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Eligibility criteria
- The women who want to apply for the scheme have to be domicile of the state.
- To apply for the scheme the women has to be the part of self help groups of Gujarat.
- If the SHGs have good record in repaying the loan on time, then only they are eligible to apply.
Documents to apply for mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
How to Apply Online for Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Kalyan (Utkarsh) Yojana
The Gujarat government has allocated about Rs.193 crore budget for this scheme. In order to give an interest-free loan, the women have to apply in this scheme. Mahila Utkarsh Judith consisting of urban and rural women, will only able to get the benefits from the government if they apply for this chem.
To apply in this scheme, the women have to fill the online application form. Just like other schemes, the Gujarat government may be made a portal for this scheme. Every woman needs to fill the application form to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Utkarsh Yojana
- On the homepage click on the link called apply online
- The application form will display on your screen
- Fill up the application forms
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on submit
Procedure To Check Application Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Gujarat
- A home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on application status
- Now a new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter your application ID
- After that, you need to click on search
- Your application status will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Check Payment Status
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat state portal
- The home page will open in front of you
- Now you need to click on check payment status
- A new page will be displayed where you have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on submit
- The payment status will be on your computer screen
FAQs On Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
What is Gujarat mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
Scheme launched by Gujarat state government.
What are the main benefits of Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
Complete benefits of the scheme with the above in the article.
What is loan amount under mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
Small business loan to women self help Groups for self dependent of Rs. 01 Lakh on 0% interest.