old pension scheme in maharashtra|Old Age Pension Scheme Maharashtra Online Apply|Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme:The Government of Maharashtra has started this scheme keeping in mind the poor and helpless elderly people of the state. Under this scheme, all the elderly people of the state who are above 65 years of age will be given a fixed amount as financial assistance. Its benefit will be available every month in the form of pension.
This will make it easier for them to earn their livelihood. Under the old age pension scheme maharashtra , 600 rupees will be given every month to all the helpless and financially weak old people. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then we are going to tell about it in detail further. You can know about the application in this scheme, required documents and eligibility conditions etc.Please keep reading to know.
Maharashtra Old Pension Scheme
Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme provide Rs. 600 per month to the senior citizens. Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS) is an ambitious pension scheme which is run by the corresponding state govt. and central government.Under this National Old Age Pension Scheme in Maharashtra, old aged person of 65 years & above belonging to BPL Family are eligible under this scheme. Beneficiaries under this scheme receive Rs. 200/- from Govt. of India & Rs. 400/- from Govt. of Maharashtra under Shravanbal Seva Rajya Nivrutti vetan Yojana. In all the beneficiary receives Rs. 600/- per month. All the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme beneficiaries in Maharashtra gets Rs. 600 per month.
Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme
|scheme name||Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme|
|Department||Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra|
|type of plan||centrally sponsored scheme|
To provide financial assistance to all the poor and helpless elderly (60 years and above) of the state .
|profit amount||Rs.600 (Rs.200 by Central Government and Rs.400 by State Government)|
|beneficiary||All needy elders above 65 years of Maharashtra state|
Objectives of Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme
The old age pension scheme run by the government has been brought in Maharashtra for the financial assistance of all those elderly people who are helpless and poor during their old age. For those who have to depend on others for their livelihood. And in such a situation, if there is no help from home and outside, then they also have to eat food. That is why this old age pension scheme was started by the state government and the central government. From this, a fixed amount will be provided to them as pension month wise. They can use this amount to fulfill their basic needs. This amount is 600 rupees, out of which 200 rupees will be given by the central government and 400 rupees by the state government to the economically weak old people.
Benefits of old age pension maharashtra scheme
The needy old people of the state are getting benefited from the old age pension scheme maharashtra . The purpose of this scheme is to reach the benefits of the scheme to all those old age people who are spending their life in trouble due to any reason in old age. Those whose basic needs are not being met. We are going to discuss the benefits of this scheme further.
- An amount of Rs 600 will be available from the old age pension scheme , from which old people can meet their basic needs.
- By getting this amount regularly, they will not have to depend on anyone and they will not have to spread their hands in front of anyone.
- Being self-reliant will increase self-confidence in all elderly people so that they can lead a better life.
- The amount received under the Maharashtra Vriddha Pension Yojana will directly go to the bank account of the elderly. So that only those people will be able to use it.
- All the helpless old people of the state having the age of 65 years or more will be eligible to be the beneficiary under this scheme. This will help all those elderly people who have no support.
- This scheme will also maintain the self-esteem of those elderly people who have supported themselves and their families throughout their life and at this stage of age, being unable to spread their hands in front of anyone.
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply online. If you also wish to apply under the Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme , then you should read all the information being told here. Here we are going to tell you about all the necessary documents used in the process of application. Please go through these and prepare all the documents before applying.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Passport size photograph of the one applying
- Photocopy of the beneficiary’s bank passbook
- age certificate of the applicant
- identity card
- mobile number of the applicant
- income certificate of the applicant
- If you come in the list of BPL, then its copy is also necessary.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme
To apply under this scheme, you also have to follow some eligibility conditions. If you also fulfill these conditions, then you can apply for this and take advantage of this scheme. Next we are going to tell these eligibility conditions in detail. Please read and check your eligibility.
- The applicant should be a native of Maharashtra.
- He/she must be 65 years of age or above.
- The one who is applying under the Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme must have a bank account. This is because the pension amount received in this will be directly transferred to the bank account itself.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 50000.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary that no member of the applicant’s household should be in a government job.
- Under this old age pension scheme maharashtra , preference will be given to the elderly from poor rural families. Therefore, those who have BPL card will be eligible to apply under this scheme.
How to apply for Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme?
If you also want to apply in this scheme and you fulfill all the eligibility conditions of this scheme, then you can follow the process of application mentioned here.
- First of all you have to go to the applicant From collector office or Tehsildar Sanjay Gandhi Yojna / Talathi office.
- By going there, you will have to take the application form to become a beneficiary under the old age pension scheme.
- Now after filling all the information in the form, you have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After that you have to submit the form there.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
- The information and documents given with your application form will be verified.
- After scrutiny, if you are found eligible under this scheme then your pension will start.
How do I apply for old age pension?
To apply to this scheme, the applicants in the rural area must visit the Block Development Office and the District Social Welfare Officer to apply for the IGNOAP scheme in the urban area.
Visit the Social Welfare Department in your area and get the application form.
Who is eligible for pension in Maharashtra?
The minimum eligibility period for receipt of pension is 10 years. A Central Government servant retiring in accordance with the Pension Rules is entitled to receive pension on completion of at least 10 years of qualifying service.
Who is eligible for old pension?
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS): Under the scheme, BPL persons aged 60 years or above are entitled to a monthly pension of Rs. 200/- up to 79 years of age and Rs.500/- thereafter.