Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana list|Aam Admi Bima Yojana claim Status|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana form Maharashtra pdf|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Maharashtra
Maharashtra state government has introduced a new scheme named Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana online application form 2022 at sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in. It has become a scholarship scheme and it is sponsoring insurance for landless labourers in rural areas as well as urban areas. The applicant’s age must be 18 years to 59 years.
As an applicant, you can download Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana registration form via online mode at the official website. It is essential to apply for the Aam Aadmi insurance Scheme to have their name related to the list of beneficiaries.Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana online form Maharashtra is now available at the offices of collector/Tahsildar/Talathi. Under the Scheme, people can get insurance and scholarship benefits If in case of death or permanent disability.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Maharashtra
Eligible old age Candidates can apply online to get the benefit of the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana in Maharashtra and you will have to download an application form PDF to have insurance and scholarship schemes Benefits.Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana has a significant importance and it is an insurance and scholarship scheme. Maharashtra state government runs this scholarship scheme respectively.Social justice and special assistance department (SJSA) has implemented this Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana successfully.If people want to download this Yojana registration form PDF they can do it at sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in.
Aam Admi Bima Yojana AABY Online
|Name of Scheme||Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana (AABY)|
|in Language||आम आदमी बीमा योजना|
|Launched by||By LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)|
|Beneficiaries||Lower class landless families in rural areas|
|Major Benefit||Get a life insurance cover of 75 thousand rupees|
|Scheme Objective||Providing life insurance|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Insurance / Scholarship Benefits
Here are the complete insurance and scholarship benefits of the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana in Maharashtra:-
- Natural Death – In case of natural death of a member before the terminal date, the sum assured Rs. 30,000 under assurance (in force) would be payable to the nominee.
- Accident –
- Death due to Accident – Rs. 75,000
- Permanent total disability due to accident – Rs. 75,000
- Loss of 2 eyes and 2 limbs in an accident – Rs. 75, 000
- Loss of 1 eyes and 1 limbs in an accident – Rs. 37, 500
All the applicants should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to have their name which is included in Aam admi Bima Yojana Maharashtra list-
- Landless labourers can apply to get the benefit from the scheme.
- Premium charge will be rupees 200 per member and the state government as well as Central Government will be providing 50% subsidized rate.
- Candidates must belong to a landless family.
- On the other hand,the beneficiaries must be the head of the family and there must be only one earning member in the family.
List of documents:-
- Aadhar card.
- Ration card.
- Birth certificate.
- School certificate.
- Voter ID.
- Identity card.
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photograph.
- Now, you will get the entire insurance on scholarship benefits of the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana in Maharashtra.
- In case of natural death of a member, the nominee will get a sum assured of rupees 30000 under assurance.
- Due to the death of the Accident, around 75,000 rupees will be given to the nominee.
- If in case of loss of 1 eye and 1 limb in an accident,the nominee will get rupees 37,500.
How to Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana apply online?
You must visit the official website of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
You need to click the LIC Aam admi Bima Yojana apply online option from the homepage.
Then, the application form page will be opened before you on the computer device.
Now, you can input essential details such as name, father or husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information.
you can upload an application form along with important documents.
After giving the information, you will have to type on the submit button and your application process will be done successfully.