maha job portal registration|maha portal login|maha jobs maharashtra|maha jobs maharashtra portal|mahajob portal 2022|mahajob 2022|maha govt job portal|maha jobs portal 2022
Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray launched the Maha Jobs Portal today which recieved an overwhelming response. According to reports which quoted government sources, at least 13,300 job seekers and 147 entrepreneurs have signed up on the website on its maiden day.Maha Jobs Portal was launched to provide employment opportunities to local residents. It was help in recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees.
Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai said that it was mandatory for job seekers registering at the portal to submit domicile certificate.The CMO also tweeted regarding the same. Uddhav Thackeray said, “It will help in bridging the gap between employers and skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers.
maha jobs portal 2022
Industry units and job seekers both can register on the MahaJobs portal by filling Job seeker registration / application form online.The state govt. run Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) will run this Maha Jobs Portal. Maharashtra govt. has selected 950 plus trades and 17 different sectors including engineering, logistic, textiles among others for the recruitment of locals.At Maha Jobs Portal 2022, skilled / unskilled local people can apply online by filling Maha Jobs Portal Online Registration / Application Form to get employment in reputed industries.
Details Of Mahajob Portal
|Name||Mahajob Portal 2022|
|Launched by||CM Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing a specific website for finding jobs|
Implementation Of Maha Jobs Scheme
MIDC had as of late directed a Human Resource Survey 2020 after 65,000 modern units revived after the unwinding of COVID-19 lockdown standards in Maharashtra. Out of these 65,000 units, around 3,300 units have reacted. These mechanical units have demonstrated the prerequisite of around 50,000 representatives. Of these, 70% are talented and semi gifted while 30% are incompetent. Those modern units which are arranged in the MIDC mechanical homes just as those outsides can enlist themselves on this Maha Jobs entryway for enrollment. This will erase the difference between job seekers and job givers.
The following sectors are present in the Maha Jobs portal:-
- Aerospace & aviation
- Capital goods
- Electronics & hardware
- Food processing
- Instrumentation, automation, surveillance and communication
- Iron & steel
- Life science
- Paint & coatings
- Strategic manufacturing
- Textiles & handlooms
Benefits Of Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
There are many benefits of the Mahajob Portal which will be launched by the concerned authorities such as:-
- CM Uddhav Thackeray has formally propelled on 6 July 2020 for Mahajob Portal jobless competitors.
- The Industry Ministry has marked 12 MoUs with venture expectations of Rs. 16,000 crore.
- The state government of Maharashtra expects that enterprises in the state will give 80% of occupations to local people.
- Now the Maharashtra government proposes to introduce the bill in the state lawmaking body on the lines of Andhra Pradesh for reservation of 80% employments to local people.
- The Maha Jobs Portal is an activity to satisfy the pre-survey guarantee given by the Shiv Sena, NCP, and Congress for saving 80% employments for local people.
Information Needed To Apply For Mahajob Portal
Job seekers need the following information to register yourself on Mahajob portal:-
- Full name
- Mobile number for OTP
- Email id
- Education qualification detail
- Photo and required documents
Following is the list of documents that are required to register yourself on Mahajob portal:-
- Domicile certificate
- Educational certificates you have
- (10th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- 12th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- Graduation Marksheet,
- Post-graduation Marksheet
- Any other educational qualification Marksheet or certificate)
- Skill certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
maha jobs maharashtra portal Eligibility
- To apply for the job registration age of the aspirant must not less than 18 years
- Applicant must attain educational qualification 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ post-graduation from state/ centre board/ university or institute.
- Applicants with or without experience both can apply
List of Sectors at Maha Jobs Portal
There are 17 sectors which have been shortlisted for providing jobs at the Maha Jobs Portal, some of them are given below:-
How to register at Maha job portal
- Visit the official website – https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Tap on Job Finder Registration
- Fill in the required details such as name, e-mail ID, contact number
- Select yes if you possess the domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- You will receive an OTP on your registered number as well as your e-mail ID
- Submit and verify your number and select a strong password
- Enter the right captcha and press submit.
महात्मा फुले कर्ज माफी योजना 2022
Procedure To Search Jobs at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
If you want to search for jobs and you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Login using your credentials
- Click on the option called “Search Job”
- The jobs will be displayed on your screen
- You can apply the filters to get the optimum results
- You can select from the following filters- skill category, select skill sector, select skill sub sector, select skill work experience (in years), select education, place of activity located, industry, district, taluka.
- Now You can also go to the company name by clicking on the View More tab.
- Click on apply
- You can track your applications in the “Applied Jobs section” by using the Job Tracking ID and industry.
Employers Registration Procedure
Employers who wish to hire employees can register themselves on Mahajob portal by following few easy steps as detailed below:
- Visit the official website first and hit “Employer Registration” option which is available on home page
- A new page will appear where you need to provide the following details likewise
- Company Name
- Contact person name
- Mobile number
- Office Email ID
- Landline number
- Hit “get OTP” option and enter the OTP you receive via email and contact number in the given space
- Enter captcha code shown on the screen
- Hit “register/ submit” option to complete the registration
Tack Your Job Application
- Visit the official website and click on the login option
- Enter your login ID & Password
- Hit login and go to the applied job section
- Enter the details as asked on the screen
- Tracking ID
- Your application-related Information will appear
4 thoughts on “[Registration] Maha Job Web Portal|maha job portal login”
Please sir job for me