maha job portal registration|maha portal login|maha jobs maharashtra|maha jobs maharashtra portal|mahajob portal 2020|mahajob 2020|maha govt job portal|maha jobs portal 2020
Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray launched the Maha Jobs Portal today which recieved an overwhelming response. According to reports which quoted government sources, at least 13,300 job seekers and 147 entrepreneurs have signed up on the website on its maiden day.Maha Jobs Portal was launched to provide employment opportunities to local residents. It was help in recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees.
Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai said that it was mandatory for job seekers registering at the portal to submit domicile certificate.The CMO also tweeted regarding the same. Uddhav Thackeray said, “It will help in bridging the gap between employers and skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers.
maha jobs portal 2020
Industry units and job seekers both can register on the MahaJobs portal by filling Job seeker registration / application form online.The state govt. run Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) will run this Maha Jobs Portal. Maharashtra govt. has selected 950 plus trades and 17 different sectors including engineering, logistic, textiles among others for the recruitment of locals.At Maha Jobs Portal 2020, skilled / unskilled local people can apply online by filling Maha Jobs Portal Online Registration / Application Form to get employment in reputed industries.
Details Of Mahajob Portal
|Name||Mahajob Portal 2020|
|Launched by||CM Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing a specific website for finding jobs|
maha jobs maharashtra portal Eligibility
- To apply for the job registration age of the aspirant must not less than 18 years
- Applicant must attain educational qualification 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ post-graduation from state/ centre board/ university or institute.
- Applicants with or without experience both can apply
List of Sectors at Maha Jobs Portal
There are 17 sectors which have been shortlisted for providing jobs at the Maha Jobs Portal, some of them are given below:-
How to register at Maha job portal
- Visit the official website – https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Tap on Job Finder Registration
- Fill in the required details such as name, e-mail ID, contact number
- Select yes if you possess the domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- You will receive an OTP on your registered number as well as your e-mail ID
- Submit and verify your number and select a strong password
- Enter the right captcha and press submit.
Procedure To Search Jobs at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
If you want to search for jobs and you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Login using your credentials
- Click on the option called “Search Job”
- The jobs will be displayed on your screen
- You can apply the filters to get the optimum results
- You can select from the following filters- skill category, select skill sector, select skill sub sector, select skill work experience (in years), select education, place of activity located, industry, district, taluka.
- Now You can also go to the company name by clicking on the View More tab.
- Click on apply
- You can track your applications in the “Applied Jobs section” by using the Job Tracking ID and industry.
Employers Registration Procedure
Employers who wish to hire employees can register themselves on Mahajob portal by following few easy steps as detailed below:
- Visit the official website first and hit “Employer Registration” option which is available on home page
- A new page will appear where you need to provide the following details likewise
- Company Name
- Contact person name
- Mobile number
- Office Email ID
- Landline number
- Hit “get OTP” option and enter the OTP you receive via email and contact number in the given space
- Enter captcha code shown on the screen
- Hit “register/ submit” option to complete the registration
Tack Your Job Application
- Visit the official website and click on the login option
- Enter your login ID & Password
- Hit login and go to the applied job section
- Enter the details as asked on the screen
- Tracking ID
- Your application-related Information will appear