new lrs scheme in telangana 2021|lrs scheme 2021|lrs scheme telangana|lrs telangana|lrs scheme in telangana|new lrs scheme 2021
legalise open plots in unapproved layouts in the state, the Telangana government has announced Layout Regularisation Scheme (LRS) The illegal layouts, which have come up and registered through sale deed prior to the August 26, 2021 are eligible for regularisation on payment of penalty. The last date for receiving applications under the LRS scheme is October 15, 2021.
The municipal administration and urban development (MA&UD) department in its GO (No 131 dt August 31, 2021) said the Telangana Regularization of Unapproved and illegal Layout Rules, 2021“ will be implemented in all the Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA), other urban development authorities, municipal corporations, municipalities and panchayats.
new lrs scheme in telangana 2021
The government said land owners, private developers, firms, companies and property developers can regularise the plots in illegal layouts if atleast 10% of plots are sold through registered deed on or before August 26. The GO said no registration of plots should be done henceforth in all such unauthorized and unapproved layouts and no building permissions shall be granted under the relevant provisions in such layouts. Regularization of plots or layouts is a pre-condition for registration or sale of such plots and obtaining building approval for construction, the order stated.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS UNDER LRS
1. Read the Rules mentioned in G O M S No 151 MA&UD dated 02.11.2015 carefully.
2. Ensure that your layout/plot falls in the categories applicable for regulation of unapproved layouts.
3. Read the Application Form carefully and fill up all the columns correctly.
4. Obtain the market value certificate of your plot from the concerned sub-registrar office to know the market value of your plot/site as on 28.10.2015 in Rs. Per Sq. Yd. so as to find out the %basic penalization charges to be paid.
5. The application requires a list of documents to be enclosed. Ensure that all the documents required are enclosed with the application while submitting at Municipal office/Help Center.
6. If you need any assistance, you may take the help of the Licensed Technical Personnel, Registered Architects, to guide you in filling up the Application Form, Calculation of the penalization charges payable and preparation of the required plans.
7. If prior clearance is required from Competent Authority under Urban Land and Agriculture Land Ceiling Laws, Airport Authority/Defense Authorities of India as per G O M S No 151 MA&UD dated 02.11.2015. Ensure that these NOCs are submitted with the application.
8. Use Calculation table to arrive at payable amounts and keep demand draft/pay order ready while applying online
9. Ensure that the application is submitted before the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
10. Before submitting the application at the places designated by the Competent Authority make sure that you have made a copy of filled in application form for your record.
11. Fill the Online application carefully for the content and provide correct reference numbers of documents where ever required and submit. You may print the Acknowledgment online after viewing the submitted application form in your Dashboard.
12. You will obtain application number only after submitting the application filled along with required physical documents
LRS Scheme 2021 Application form
- For the online Regiration to need visit offical website
- You need to fill online Application form according your district
- Fill the all details in the online application from such as your name aadress proof email etc.
- You need upload the document which asked the deparment.
- At last click submit button.