mha guidelines for lockdown 4.0″lockdown 4.0 guidelines”lockdown 4.0 mha guidelines pdf”mha guidelines on lockdown 4.0″guidelines for lockdown 4.0 pdf
The Ministry of Home Affairs today issued fresh series of guidelines to the Ministries Departments of Government of India, State Governments and State Authorities for the fourth phase of the nationwide lockdown in order to combat the novel coronavirus outbreak in the country.Under the fresh guidelines, the delineation of red, green, and orange zones will be decided by the respective state/union territory governments, after taking into consideration the parameters shared by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, said MHA.
Accordingly, the MHA states that all shops, except those in containment zones and malls, will be allowed to open from Monday with staggered timings during lockdown 4.0.However, these shops shall have to ensure six feet distance among customers; not allow more than five people at one time, the ministry said in a statement.Local authorities should ensure that shops and markets, except in containment zones, open with staggered timings, added the minsitry.
lockdown 4.0 guidelines
In containment zones, essential activities will be allowed, said MHA. “There will will strict perimeter control to ensure that there is no movement of people in or out of these zones, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining supply of essential goods and services,” the ministry said in a statement. The Centre has stated that the curfew which was earlier observed from 7 pm to 7 am, wherein no movement was permitted, will continue to remain in force across the country.
While the Union government had earlier forbidden any non-essential movement in Red zones, it has now stated that within red and orange zones, “containment and buffer zones will be demarcated by the district authorities after taking into consideration the guidelines of MoHFW.”
mha guidelines on lockdown 4.0
Activities prohibited throughout the country
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulance and for security purposes or purposes as permitted by MHA.
- Metro rail services.
- Running of schools, colleges, educational and training/coaching institutions
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services, except for the run ..
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/culturual/religious functions/other gatherings and large congreagtions.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. The religious congregation are strictly prohibited.
- The states and UTs, based on their assessment of the situation, may prohibit certain other activities in the various zones or impose such restrictions as deemed necessary.
Shops and Markets
- The MHA has said that local authorities should ensure that shops and markets open with staggered timings, so as to ensure social distancing. All shops will also have to ensure six feet distance among customers and also not allow more than 5 persons at one time.
What is allowed to open
- Sports complexes and stadium are allowed to open. However, spectators will not be allowed.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the state and UTs has been permitted.
- Intra-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses as decided by the states and Union Territories.
- Restaurants shall be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
- In the Containment Zones, only essential activities shall be allowed. There shall be strict perimeter control to ensure that there is no movement of people in or out of these zones, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining supply of essential goods and services.
- All other activities will be permitted except those which are specifically prohibited. However, in Containment Zones, only essential activities shall be allowed.
During the extended lockdown period, the night curfew will continue to remain in force on the movement of individuals and for all non-essential activities between 7 pm and 7 am.
Protection of vulnerable persons
Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years shall stay at home, except for essential and health purpose
Directives for Work Places
- As far as possible, the practice of work from home should be followed.
- Staggering of work/business hours shall be followed in offices, work places shops, markets and industrial and commercial establishments.
- Provision for thermal scanning, hand wash and sanitizer will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- All persons in charge of work place shall ensures social distancing through adequate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts staggering the lunch breaks of staff.
lockdown 4.0 mha guidelines pdf