kusum mahaurja”mahaurja solar pump”kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra online apply”kusum yojana maharashtra”kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra The State Government of Maharashtra started a scheme to provide Solar Irrigation Pump to the state farmers to promote solar energy, through this scheme the government is providing 95% subsidy to farmers for setting up solar pumps in their field for the irrigation purposes.MSEDCL Solar Pump Scheme Application Form & Registration process is given below in this article. The farmers who want to know more about Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana.
The Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2023 Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Online, Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra, Mukhyamantri Solar Panel Yojana Maharashtra 2022, MSEDCL Solar Pump Scheme Application Form, Registration and Benefits are available at the official website.The main aim of this Kusum Yojana is to provide farmers with advanced technology to generate power. These solar pumps have double benefits as it will assist farmers in irrigation and will also allow farmers to generate safe energy. As these pump sets comprise of an energy power grid, farmers can sell the extra power directly to the government which would also increase their income.
Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Kusum Yojana|
|in Language||कुसुम योजना|
|Launched by||Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Energy|
|Major Benefit||Providing solar irrigation pump|
|Scheme Objective||Providing solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra Benefits
- Through the Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana, the state government provide solar pumps to the state farmers on 95% subsidy
- Maharashtra government will replace the Diesel pumps with solar pumps to reduce pollution.
- Subsidy burden of electricity bills will also end up through this scheme
- In the first phase of the Atal Solar Agriculture Pump Scheme, the Maharashtra government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps and in the second phase, 50,000 solar pumps will be distributed and in the third phase, the government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps to the farmers to complete their irrigation needs.
- Under this scheme government also want to cover these remote areas where the Agriculture Electricity feeders are not available yet
- Under this scheme, the farmers with less than 5 acres of agricultural land will get subsidy at the rate of 95% of the total cost of 3 HP solar pump set whereas the farmers with more than 5 acres of land will be provided with 5 HP solar pumps for Rs.30, 000
kusum mahaurja Eligibility Criteria
- Farmers who want to apply under the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme must have their own agricultural land and permanent residence in the Maharashtra state.
- Farmers who have their own agricultural electricity connection will not be allowed in this scheme
- All the subsidy under Maharashtra Solar Krishi Pump Yojana will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries accounts
- Solar Water Pumps will be provided only for irrigation purposes under this scheme.
Online Registration for Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2022
- First of all, the farmers have to open official website via: https://www.mahadiscom.in/
- From home page, go to the ‘Beneficiary Services’ & click on ‘Apply online’.
- Select ‘New Consumer’ option.
- Now MSEDCL Solar Pump Scheme Application form will be open on your computer screen.
- In this application, fill all the details such as, Paid Pending AG Connection Consumer Details, Nearest MSEDCL Consumer Number (where the pump needs to be installed), Details of the Applicant & Location, Details of Applicant Residential Address & Location etc.
- At the end, click on ‘Submit’ button.
How to Check Application Status Online
- To check the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Application Status, firstly, the farmers have to open the official website via: https://www.mahadiscom.in/
- From home page, go to the ‘Beneficiary Services’ & click on ‘Application Status Option’.
- Enter your ‘Beneficiary ID’
- At last, click on ‘Search’ button to check the status.
What is Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana is a farmer & Environment-friendly scheme under this scheme government provides Solar operated water pumps on subsidy to the state farmer for irrigation of their fields.
How much Subsidy is provided under Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
95% subsidy is proved under Solar Pump Yojana.