pm kisan. nic. in|pm kisan portal|kisan samman yojana up|kisan samman yojana online up|kisan 6000 yojana online application|kisan samman yojana online|pm kisan yojana online form|pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020 online registration|pm kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply|pm kisan samman nidhi yojana registration online|pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020|kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020|pm kisan yojana 2020
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Poor and marginalised farmers of the country are set to get Rs 6000 under the PM Kisan scheme of the Narendra Modi government. For this, the government has launched The Rs 6000 help will be provided in three instalments of Rs 2000 each in the bank accounts of the eligible farmers. Under this scheme, farmer will get Rs. 6000 in three installments. Those who are eligible under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check payment status through mobile number, aahar number and account number.
pm kisan Samman yojana 2020 aims to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). It will supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) to ensure expeditious transfer of benefits to farmers.Total of Rs 6000 amount is to be distributed to the farmer in 3 sessions. The government of India under the leadership of PM Modi announced about this scheme in Budget 2019-20.
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020|kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020
- 1 pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020|kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020
- 2 New Update— Centre Disburses Rs 15,841 crore under PM-Kisan Yojana; Direct Link to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Status Here.PM-Kisan Yojana since the Coronavirus relief package was announced last month. The target was to distribute April-July PM-Kisan installment of Rs 2,000 each to around 9 crore farmers immediately due to COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown.
- 3 kisan samman yojana Objective
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will electronically transfer cash to farmers across the country under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) programme. PM will transfer the last instalment of the cash directly to the accounts of six crore families of farmers across the country.Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 3rd installment of PM Kisan (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) of Rs 2000 for the period December 2019 – March 2020. This will benefit approximately 6 crore beneficiaries.
The Centre on 26th March 2020 had announced a ‘Rs 1.7-lakh-crore’ relief package for the poor & weak sections of society.
kisan samman yojana Objective
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi will provide assured income to small and marginal farmers.
- All Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF) with 2 hectares of cultivable land will be provided income support of Rs 6000 per year.
- The amount will be transferred directly into their account in 3 equal installments.
- The complete expenditure of Rs 75000 crore for the scheme will borne by the Union Government in 2019-20.
- Over 12 crore farmer families will be benefitted under the scheme.
- The scheme is being implemented with effect from December 2018.
pm kisan. nic. in eligible
- Farmer families holding to constitutional posts, former and present MPs or MLAs, income tax payers
- serving or retired government employees and those with monthly pension of Rs10,000 or more will not be eligible for direct income support of Rs 6,000 per year under PM-KISAN scheme
- As per the Operational Guidelines of the scheme, professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects registered with professional bodies have been excluded from the scheme
- Former and present Mayors of municipal corporations, former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are also not eligible
pm kisan Samman yojana 2020 online application form
सबसे पहले पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि की वेबसाइट पर जायें।
Start by visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kissan Samman Nidhi i.e. http://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on Farmers Corner option
फिर नीचे फोटो में दिखाये गये (जैसे लाल बॉक्स में) “Farmers Corner” पर क्लिक करें।
On the homepage, click on the “Farmers Corner” tab.
- Select New farmer registration option
इसके बाद आपके सामने तीन ऑप्शन आएंगे इसमें से “New Farmer Registration” यानी PM किसान सम्मान निधि के लिये नया आवेदन पर क्लिक करें।
Candidates have to select “New Farmer Registration” option from the dropdown list.
- Enter Details
अब आपके सामने इस तरह का एक पेज आयेगा यहाँ आपने अपना आधार नंबर भरना है और उसके बाद कैप्चा कोड भर लेना है और सबमिट कर लेना है।
Registration form will open. Enter the Aadhaar No. and captcha code in the respective fields and click on submit button.
- Registration Form Appears
अब आवेदन फॉर्म आपके सामने है , इसमें अपनी सभी जानकारी जैसे राज्य जिला तहसील ब्लॉक और गांव की जानकारी के साथ ही अपनी सभी जानकारी सही-सही भरनी है जो आवेदन फॉर्म में मांगी गयी है।
आवेदन फॉर्म में मांगी गयी सभी जानकारी भर लेने के बाद “submit for aadhar authentication” पर क्लिक करें और आधार वेरिफाई हो जाने के बाद फॉर्म सबमिट कर दें।
Now, registration form page will open. Enter valid Farmer personal details like state, district, block, village, farmer type, account no., farmer other details like mobile no., date of birth, ownership etc. in the specified fields. Ensure that all the details are correct. Lastly click on “Save” button.
NOTE: Before saving the registration form, click on “submit for aadhar authentication” to know if information provided is correct or needed correction.
Registration process will complete and on successful registration candidates will get a registration no. This no. will also be send on candidate’s registered mobile number.
pm kisan Samman yojana 2019 application from download
pm kisan Samman yojana list 2020
Steps to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Status
1 – Go to PM-Kisan official portal i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in/
2 – On the menu bar, tap the link that reads ‘Farmers corner’
3 – Now click on the link that says ‘Check beneficiary status’.
4 –To check ‘ PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Status – enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block & Village.
5 – Then click on ‘Get Report’
6. Your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Status will appear on the screen