Khelo India Scheme 2020|khelo india registration|khelo india entry form|khelo india registration online|khelo india registration 2020|khelo india 2020 registration|khelo india registration form 2020
Dear friends, there is a good news for all of you. Our country’s government has inaugurated Play India Play Scheme. Government believes that the children of our country are at the forefront of sports but many times due to lack of money or because of some reason their skills can not be shown in sports. That is why the Prime Minister of our country started the play India scheme. So that our country can showcase our performance in the country’s youth sports and illuminate the name of our country.
The program costing Rs 1756 crore will be spent on 2018-20 to 2019-20 period. This game program will be used as a tool for personal development, community development, economic development and national development. Under the ‘Play India’ scheme of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Central Government, a multi-purpose hall will be built very soon in the rural areas of the district including athletics track, hockey and soccer grounds, swimming pools so that children can show their talent. And could move forward in sports.
khelo india youth games 2020
Play India School Games will be held in many places like Delhi Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Indira Gandhi Stadium Complex, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Karni Singh Shooting Range and SPM Swimming Complex.
16 sports modes – archery, athletics, badminton, basketball, boxing, football, gymnastics, hockey, judo, kabaddi, Kho-kho, shooting, swimming, volleyball, weight lifting and wrestling etc. are included in school games.
The cash incentive money started with the aim of reviving the players’ performance will not be confined to the medal-winning players and coaches, as the government has decided to give its advantage to grassroots coaches. “Whenever a player wins a medal in Commonwealth Games, Asian Games and Olympics, then his coach got encouraged. Now we are making changes.
20 percent of the stimulus amount is now the coach working at the grassroots with the player, while another coach who contributes to his development will be given 30 percent.
The Sports Ministry has already decided to select 1000 players every year under the ‘Play Scheme’, each of which will be given scholarship of five to five lakh rupees for eight years. He said that we will prepare additional players through India.
“In five years we will have 5000 scholarships and this will reduce the difference between potential players and medal winners.
1,000 youngsters will cover every year in the Games. For every selected athlete selected under this scheme, scholarships of Rs 5 lakh annually will be available for 8 years continuously. This year, 1,000 young athletes will be involved in this plan. They will provide the best possible training and facilities to these youth.
Seven million for the synthetic athletics track, these 5 million for synthetic hockey field, 5 crore for synthetic turf football ground, 8 crore for multi-purpose halls, 50 million for swimming pool, And Construction of Stadium Complex and District Head Quarter.
The Punjab Sports Department will conduct trials to select teams for the Khelo India Youth Games 2020 from October 13 at the Sector 78 Sports Complex in Mohali.
The games are scheduled to be held in Guwahati from January 10 to 22.
According to Punjab Sports Minister Rana Gurmit Singh Sodhi, the trials to select teams for basketball (boys’ U-17 and boys’ and girls’ U-21) will be held on October 13.
The trials to shortlist the boys’ U-17 football team will be held on October 14, while the boys’ and girls’ U-21 teams will be picked on October 15.
Trials for picking players for boys’ and girls’ U-21 volleyball teams will be held on October 17.
The interested players need to report to the District Sports Officer at the venue at 8 am for registration.
Meanwhile, the trials for the selection of girls’ U-17 kho-kho team will be held at Bhanauri Kalan in Sangrur on October 16.
Brief summary of Khelo India Youth Games 2020
|Event name||Khelo India Youth Games|
|Launched by||Mr. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore|
|Ministry||Ministry of youth affair & Sport|
|Date of starting event||Month January 2020|
|Date of registration||Available Now|
|Total categories||To 18 category of sport this year|
|Objective||To encourage youth for the sport|
|Financial assistance||INR 5 LAKH up to 8 years|
Khelo India Scheme 2020 Eligibility
- The age limit set for application in this scheme is 10 to 18 years.
- Any child who wants to participate in the India scheme should also be interested in sports.
- Financially poor players can participate in this scheme.
Khelo India Scheme Benefits
- The level of the game will be elevated by this plan.
- Under this scheme 1,000 players will be selected and they will be given scholarship upto 5 lakhs in 8 years.
- Under the scheme, multi-purpose halls, including athletics track, hockey and football ground, swimming pool, will be built very soon in the rural areas of the district.
- Play India scheme is being conducted in 23 districts of the state.
- Seven crore for synthetic athletics track, 5.5 million for synthetic hockey field, 5 million for synthetic turf football ground, 8 crore for multi-purpose halls, 5 crore for swimming pool and 50 million for construction of stadium complex and district head quarter |
- Under this program, about 20 million children of age group of 10 to 18 years will be included in the National Physical Fitness Campaign.
- This will only focus on the physical fitness of children, but fitness related activities will also be supported.
How to register under Khelo India Youth Games 2019
- The recommended athletes recommended by NSF, SGFI, CBSE based on past performance can easily apply from the official website.
- We are also providing of the direct link to register under Khelo India Youth Games 2019
- Click on the Register section.
- Provide all the appropriate detail
- Upload the required document and click on submit button
|For Registration||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|
Read more— खेलो इंडिया यूथ गेम्स 2020 रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म
Dear Friends , If you have any questions related to the scheme of the Khelo India Scheme 2018 online apply, please write on our box. We will definitely reply to this. You can also like and share our Facebook page