kazi mtaani 2022|kazi mtaani portal|kazi mtaani portal registration|kms.go.ke|kazi mtaani application 2022:”Leaders in Kajiado County have asked youth to register for Phase Three of the ‘Kazi Mtaani’ initiative through the ‘Kazi Mtaani’ Management System portal.The leaders made the call, following claims that there was low registration in the ongoing Phase Three of the Programme, despite availability of numerous opportunities in the program.Blow to thousands of youths after the National Assembly slashed the budget for the Kazi Mtaani Programme Phase III by Sh1 billion.
Principal Secretary for Housing and Urban Development Charles Hinga had earlier revealed that the treasury had allocated Sh10 billion for the programme, which was expected to run from January until June 30, this year.It has, however been three months down the line and over 1.2 million youths who had applied to join Kazi Mtaani continue to wait in anticipation for project, as government awaits for the National Assembly to pass its Supplementary Budget.
Kazi Mtaani Registration
The State Department for Housing and Urban Development announced it was recruiting inexperienced, experienced, and semi-experienced youths in phase three of the Kazi Mtaani programme. The workstreams include activities such as construction works using Appropriate Building Materials and Technologies (ABMT), construction of hostels in selected TVETS, construction works to complete previously stalled economic stimulus program market, construction works to remove asbestos roofing in government estates
.The government announced it would undertake a selection process of those who had registered through a set criteria that would consider experience, requirements of projects, availability of projects within an area, vulnerability of application among others.
How Much Does Kazi Mtaani Pay?
In Kenya, the government program has clearly attracted a large number of young people.
Enlisted staff in Nairobi, Kisumu, and Mombasa were paid a daily wage of Ksh653 in the first phase. Those from the other municipalities, on the other hand, received Ksh600.
Eligilibity Criteria For Kazi Mtaani
The jobs are open for both skilled and unskilled individuals who are expected to:
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Be Kenyan citizens with valid identification cards
- Possess a certificate of good conduct
- Be residents of areas in which they make applications
kazi mtaani portal registration
- Click on https://kms.go.ke/ to get to the online application form.
- Enter your;
- Select your gender and date of birth
- Indicate whether you have any disability
- Enter your phone number then click on Next.
Step 2 (National ID Details)
- Indicate if you have an ID or not.
- Enter your ID serial number and ID number
- Enter your district of birth then click on Next.
Step 3 (Location Details)
- Select your County and sub-county using the options given
Looking for the best loans?
Money254 has researched all loans available for you in Kenya. You can search, compare and choose the lender and loan product that best fits your needsCompare
- Select your ward
- Select your village
- Enter your residence then click on Next.
Step 4 (Education and Skill Level)
- Enter your level of education (Ie. Primary, Secondary etc.)
- Enter your skill level
- Then select your preferred job.
- Click on the “I understand” prompt to proceed
Duties for Kazi Mtaani Program
- Creating and paving walkways for people so that they are not walking on dusty paths and muddy areas, creating drainage within informal settlements
- Creating community gardens within settlements;
- Constructing green spaces and pocket parks where children can play, where land can be made available;
- Repairing and refurbishing public offices, nursery schools, and community halls within informal settlements.