Karnataka SC/ST Samruddhi scheme|Karnataka Samruddhi scheme|Karnataka Samruddhi yojana|Samruddhi scheme Karnataka
Samruddhi, the rural entrepreneurship programme for Scheduled Castes (ST) and Scheduled Tribes (SC) was launched on by Priyank Kharge, Minister for Social Welfare, Government of Karnataka.Karnataka Social Welfare Department has come up with a new scheme for the people of SC/ST category. The name of this scheme is “Samruddhi Scheme”Through this rural employment and skill development programme, the government will partner with private organisations to provide training free of cost.
The Karnataka Government has launched this scheme in order to boost the employment opportunities for the youth belonging to SC/ST through entrepreneurship. For this purpose, the state government is partnering with private enterprises to provide free training to the youth from backward communities of the state.
Samruddhi scheme Karnataka
Samruddhi”, a programme that partners at least 30 private companies for skill development of youngsters from economically and socially backward sections. The new scheme aims to streamline grants given by the social welfare department to eligible beneficiaries and link them with industry to track the progress of such programmes, bring in transparency to distribution of funds, and avoid misuse.
The Social Welfare Department has also set up a seed grant of up to Rs 10 lakh to help the beneficiaries for setting up their own franchises or retail outlets. Through this, there is a hope of creating 10,000 SC/ST rural entrepreneurs over the next three years.The 30 companies which have signed MoU are to provide self-employment opportunities for around 25,000 beneficiaries from the SC/ST communities.
Karnataka Samruddhi yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Age must be minimum 21 years
- Applicant must have an SSLC (10th standard) certificate.
- An applicant must be a permanant resident of the state.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ST Category
Criteria for empanelment of Companies/firms
- The firm should be providing franchisee/dealership opportunity
- It should have a strong brand and market presence for at least three years
- It should be a registered company in India and provide company registration details
- The firm should have a minimum of ten franchisee/dealership
- The firm should be able to provide training marketing and hand holding to the entrepreneurs
The following documents are required to apply for Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme 2020:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Educational Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme Apply Online
If you are wanted to apply for this scheme then do follow the following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme 2020.
- Now, the home page will appear on your screen.
- Mow, click on the “Online Application” link.
- After that, login and fill the asking details.
- Next, upload the required documents.
- After that, check the details carefully and click on the “Submit” button.
Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme Application Form Online PDF
If you need the application form of Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme 2020 then do visit the official website and go to the download section. After that, find the Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme Application Form link on the web page and click on it. After that, your form will be downloaded on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is SC ST Entrepreneurship Program Scheme Karnataka?
This is a state government scheme launched by the Karnataka government recently.
Who will get the benefits under this scheme?
The SC ST youths will get benefits under this scheme.
What is the official website of this scheme?
The official website of this scheme is https://samruddhiyojane.com/.
12 thoughts on “[apply] Karnataka Samruddhi scheme|online apply| Application Form”