kayaka scheme application form|kayaka scheme online application|karnataka government kayaka yojane|how to apply for kayaka scheme|kayak yojane in karnataka|kayaka scheme karnataka|
This scheme is launched by the name of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana. Scheme was launched by the State chief Minister H.D Kumaraswamy. Schemes focus to encouraging sikk development in the State through SHGs (Self Help Groups).The Chief Minister of Karnataka has introduced a zero interest (interest-free)/ subsidised loan scheme for women Self-Help Groups (SHGs) in the state. The State Government provides loan up to Rs. 10 lakh to SHGs from cooperative banks.
The scheme is one of the many people and social security schemes that the State Government has initiated for the development of skills and entrepreneurs. The government will provide loans to 3,000 SHGs; each will SHGs each will get Rs 10 lakh, of which Rs 5 lakh will be will draw 4% interest.
karnataka kayaka yojana
|Name of the scheme||Kayaka Yojana LoanScheme|
|Launched by||HD Kumaraswamy|
|Date of announcement||July, 2018|
|Estimated date of launch||January 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Self-help group members|
|Interest Rate||5 lakh – 0%10 Lakh- 4%|
Key features of the Kayaka Yojana Loan Scheme
- Encouragement of SHGs – The primary objective of the Karnataka government is to encourage women self-help groups. These groups will work to empower women. SHG members will be able to develop their financial status.
- Easy credit in hand – Self-help groups often don’t get bank loans easily. The implementation of this scheme will eliminate this issue forever. Under this program, cooperative banks will offer easy credit to applicants.
- Low interest rates – The main advantage of this scheme is that applicants will not have to suffer from the pressure of high bank interest rates. The state announced that applicants, who attain loan that is less than Rs. 5 lakhs will not have to pay any interests. However, creditors who have attained credit between Rs. 5 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs will have to pay bank interest at 4%.
- Selected banks – The state government has announced that self-help groups will be able to attain the money from cooperative banks in the area.
- Amount of credit attainable – The details in the scheme draft highlights that self-help groups will be able to apply for credit amount that is as low as Rs. 1 lakh. The upper limit of the credit amount is Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Total number of groups – As many as 3000 self-help groups will be able to attain the direct benefits of this scheme.
- Purchasing items directly – The items, manufactured by the members of the self-help groups will be bought by the state government. It will be provide a steady source of income for the female candidates.
karnataka kayaka scheme documents
- Residential requirement – This project will be implemented by the state authority. Thus, applicants must be legal residents of Karnataka. For this, they must attach their residential proof.
- Personal ID proof – Applicants will have to furnish their personal identification documents. The voter card, Aadhar card, or PAN card will be used by the officials to check the authentication of the claims.
- Bank account details – All credits will be transferred in the bank account of the self-help groups. Thus, applicants must offer their bank account details with the application form.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only meant for the permanent resident of the Karntaka State.
- Scheme is meant for registered SHGs (Self Help Groups).
- Women authorised SHGs of State are eligible for this scheme.
- All applicants will have to attach a copy of their certificate that has been issued by the particular self-help group.
karnataka kayaka yojana online application form
- The state government has already mentioned that all self-help organizations and interested applicants will have to log in on the authorized site of the scheme. Without this, they will not be able to attain the digitized registration form.
- Once the online form comes up, applicants will have to do the needful to apply for the loan.
- More details about the actual enrollment scheme have not been offered by the state government. Once these are released, we will offer the pertinent details on this site.
- After preliminary registration, applicants will attain the loan amount in their respective bank accounts.
1 thought on “karnataka kayaka yojana|online application form”