Karnataka Crop Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme|Karnataka Crop Farmer Loan Waiver yojana|crop loan waiver in karnataka 2021|crop loan waiver in karnataka 2021 list|karnataka loan waiver list|crop loan waiver karnataka
Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy today announced a mega Rs 34,000 crore farm loan waiver scheme in the maiden budget of the Congress-JDS coalition government Karnataka govt. has announced the launch of Crop / Farm Loan Waiver Scheme (Karj Mafi Yojana) for farmers. In the 1st phase of Karz Mafi scheme, govt. will waive off all the crop loans upto Rs. 2 lakh of defaulter farmers till 31 December 2017
Karnataka Farmer Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Karnataka Crop Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme scheme Eligibility
- Families of officials of the cooperative sector are not eligible.
- All the families of government officials and other ineligible farm loan recipients are not allowed to take the benefits of this scheme.
- Farmers who have not paid income tax for past 3 years are also not eligible.
Karnataka Crop Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme 2021 online list
- In first of check Beneficiary name visit to the official website @clws.karnataka.gov.in
- We are also providing you all the important quick links In below section.
- At Home Page you will find the option “Services For Citizen”.
- In the Services For Citizen section you will get three options Individual Loanee Report, Citizen payment certificate for pacs & Citizen payment certificate for banks
- If you want check CLWS 2019 through” Individual Loanee Report” then click on it. When you will click a new window will open with required details.
- For checking Waiver Certificate Click on “ citizen Payment Certificate for PACS “
- Download “Citizen Payment Certificate for Banks”.
- In both the aobe mentioned section you have to submit Beneficiary Aadhar Number or Ration Card Number or FSD ID.
Procedure To Search Farmer Name List
- To search your name you have to go to the official website
- From the home page go to the services for citizen section
- Select “farmer wise eligibility status” option
- Select your district, bank, branch and IFSC code
- Click fetch details and then the list will appear on the screen.
Dear Friends, How do you know about the Karnataka Farmer Karj Mafi Yojana If you have any questions related to it, you can ask your question by going to your comment box and you can link and share our Facebook page.