how to apply 5000 for auto driver|karnataka auto driver scheme apply online|auto driver 5000 karnataka website|transport department karnataka|auto driver 5000 karnataka
Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa-led Karnataka government on Wednesday announced an estimated Rs 1,610 crore relief package for those who lost their income during the ongoing Covid-19 lockdown.The state government will provide financial support of Rs 5,000 to auto and taxi drivers who have lost their income during the lockdown period.The move is expected to help about 7,75,000 auto and taxi drivers in the state.
The Main Objective of this scheme is to give financial support to the Small Scale Business people, Drivers, Farmers, and others throughout Karnataka State. Karnataka Driver Scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Karnataka government to help all of the people who have been struck with the COVID-19 lockdown very much and very more than all of the relatively rich people of the society.
Karnataka 5000 Rupees Scheme
Amid the lockdown, several distressed flower growers have destroyed their production due to the lack of demand. The government has estimated that farmers cultivated flowers in about 11,687 hectares and has decided to announce compensation of Rs 25, 000 per hectare limited to the maximum extent of one hectare for the flower growers who have suffered crop loss.
The government has also announced compensation for self-employed like barbers and washer men (dhobis) both in urban and rural areas. The government has decided to provide one time compensation of Rs 5,000 each to benefit about 60,000 washer men and about 2, 30,000 barbers.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Driver Scheme|
|Launched By||CM. B. S. Yediyurappa|
|Beneficiaries||Auto Rickshaw/Taxi/CAB Driver|
|Objective||Funding at the time of corona transition|
|Benefits||Rs 5000 Assistamce|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
karnataka driver yojana Benefits
- Under this scheme, the eligible Taxi, Auto and Cab drivers will obtain single time Rs.5000 Compensation each from the state govt of Karnataka.
- The Formers will get Rs.25000 per hectare up to a maximum of one hectare.
- The Washermen (Dhobies) and barbers beneficiaries would get one-time compensation of Rs.5000 from State govt under this scheme.
- The handloom weaver beneficiaries would get Rs.2000 each as a single time measure.
karnataka driver scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be a Citizen of Karnataka State and he / She should have permanent or temporary address proof issued by the Karnataka State.
- The Beneficiaries should have a valid Driving license issued by the State transport department.
- And the beneficiaries should have the vehicle license.
karnataka auto driver Required Documents
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Ration Card/ Pan Card)
- Permanent or temporary address Proof
- Vehicle registration Certificate and Vehicle Licence Document.
Auto Driver 5000 Karnataka eligible
- Cab Drivers
- Auto Drivers
- Taxi Drivers
- Laundry and Saloons (Barbers)
- Construction Workers
- Common Power Consumers
karnataka free laptop scheme 2020
karnataka auto driver 5000 apply online
After the announcement by the Chief Minister of Karnataka, B. S. Yediyurappa, no information related to registration for this scheme has been received by any department so far. There is no accurate registration process information available at this time to avail the Karnataka Driver Scheme (Rs 5000 Driver Assistance).
According to the information received from the sources, it is expected that soon a portal can be started by the state government for registration in this scheme. After registration on this portal, the data given by the applicant will be examined by the concerned authorities after which the beneficiaries will be selected.
Read MORE- Prochesta App Download
55 thoughts on “Auto Driver 5000 Karnataka|apply auto driver scheme”
kindly guide me about the the cab driver schemes on line applicationform
Bega kodi sir kasta tumba ide