Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Online Apply”Sikhya Sathi Yojana Registration Form”Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Education Loan”Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Apply”Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Registration
The Odisha state government has launched Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) to provide education loan for those student who are pursuing higher studies. In this article, we will tell you about Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) education loan online application form 2022.Odisha who want to pursue higher education but because of their financial condition, they are unable to pursue their dream of getting educated properly. Keeping the financial condition of such students in mind the Government of Odisha has launched Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide loans to students for higher education.
Education is the most important aspect of one’s life. It makes one self-sufficient and self-sustainable. Therefore, everyone should pursue higher studies in the chosen field of interest to be successful in the future. However, sometimes the college’s courses are expensive and every parent can not just afford the tuition of the same. Therefore, to help the students willing to continue their studies after intermediate but do not have enough resources and strong socio-economic background, the Government of Odisha initiated KSSY Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana. It will grant educational loans up to a sum of 10 lakhs at a 1% interest rate to eligible students.
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
The basic objective of this scheme is to ensure that the meritorious students of poor families can enroll in higher studies. Earlier the students have to skip their studies because of financial problems but the Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana will help such students to attain higher education and become something in life. This scheme is providing educational loans to the students who want to pursue their education in medical, engineering, management, law, and other courses. This scheme is definitely reducing the burden of the education loans and the financial stress on the poor households of Odisha.
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme||Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiary||Students Of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Educational Loan|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
|Loan Amount||Upto Rs 10 Lakh|
|Repayment Period||10 Years In Case Of Loan Upto Rs 7.5 Lakh And 15 Years In Case Of Loan Upto Rs 10 Lakh|
|Rate Of Interest||1%|
Modification In Interest Subvention Scheme for KSSY
On 10.08.2016 a modification was made by the higher education department. It was stated that this scheme is beneficial for the students who are availing education loans from the lined up banks. The scheme is available for all the courses recognized by the government of India. It includes the courses in Management, Integrated Law, Course of Engineering or Medicine in any educational institution established by the acts of parliament or by any state legislature.
Courses of Study Covered under KSSY
Under the KSSY scheme we can apply for all the courses that are being pursued in all Educational Institutions for which the Government of India interest subvention is applicable as per the CSIS scheme to provide interest subsidy.
Features of Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
Some important features of the scheme are as follows
- This scheme is providing aid to contender students for the professional courses in UGC/AICTE acknowledged institutions.
- Only those students can apply whose income of the family is up to Rs 6 lakh per annum.
- The payment period of the banks under Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana is also very effective. For the loans up to Rs. 7.5 lakh the banks are offering 10 years for the repayment. For loans up to Rs. 10 lakh, 15 years of the period have been given by the bank.
- Loans are being provided to the candidates at a very low interest rate of only 1% and during the moratorium period, it is zero.
Benefits of Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are as follows.
- Students can get a maximum loan of rupees 10 lakh at a very low interest rate of 1%.
- The period of repayment of the loan is also at least 10 to 15 years so the candidate will not have to rush or feel tense about the repayment.
- The applicants will have to pay only 1% interest on the loan amount. The rest of the interest will be borne and paid by the government of Odisha itself.
- Around Rs 500 crore has been designated by the state government for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Of Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
The candidate can be eligible for the scheme when he or she fulfills the following conditions.
- It is compulsory for a student to be a resident of Odisha to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The income of the family of the applicant should be up to Rs 6 lakh per annum.
Documents Required Of Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Identity proof such as voters identity card, ration card, pan card etc
- Bank passbook
- Marksheet or degree certificate of the applicant of last qualifying examination
- Statement of means
- Employment verification certificate
- Domicile proof
Procedure To Apply Under Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
- First of all go to the official website of the Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on Kalinga sikhya Sathi
- Now you have to click on click here to apply
- After that, you have to click on the register
- A new page will open before you
- On this new page you have to enter the following information:-
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Captcha code
- After that you have to click on submit
- Now you have to click on the login
- After that, you have to click on the student login
- Now you have to enter your email id, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- Now you have to click on apply under this scheme
- After that application form will appear before you
- In this application form, you have to enter all the required details like your name, email, phone number, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for the Yojana
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of Vidya Lakshmi
- The homepage will open before you
- On the home page were required to click on the login
- The following options will appear before you
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- After that, you have to enter a username, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal