kalia yojana odisha list balasore|kalia yojana odisha list cuttack|kalia yojana odisha list puri|kalia yojana odisha list balangir|kalia yojana odisha list mayurbhanj|kalia yojana panchayat list
Odisha Government recently announced Kalia Scheme in the State.All the Eligible farmers are interested to find out if their name exists in the list or not. You can Check your Name Online in kalia yojana odisha list 2020.In this Article, we are sharing the Procedure to Check/Download kalia yojana odisha list balasore.KALIA Yojana Phase Ist, 2nd & 3rd will serve you the detail of Beneficiaries who has been selected under Odisha KALIA Ist 2nd & 3rd beneficiary list.
KALIA Yojana Benefits is provided to those farmers who are including in the KALIA Yojana odisha list cuttack.Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list has release by the Gram Panchayat Nodel Officer & Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies at the website.you Gram Panchayat name and download PDF file of Beneficiary farmer name List 2020 in Odisha Kalia yojana
kalia yojana Ist,2nd,3rd phase final list
- 1 kalia yojana Ist,2nd,3rd phase final list
- 2 Odisha Kalia Yojana 2020
- 3 New Upate— The Odisha government has set a target to extend support to 50 lakh small and marginal farm families as well as 25 lakh landless agriculture households under KALIA Yojana
The 2nd Draft Beneficiary List (DBL) for small and marginal farmers and first DBL for Landless Agricultural Labourers are already on display at different public places of gram panchayat (GP) from January 25 and would be available till February 3.small and marginal farmers consists of two parts- Part A and Part B. While Part A consists of names of those small and marginal farmers who had applied in Green Forms during Phase 1, Part B list consists of those farmers whose details such as Names, Father Names, Complete Address, Aadhar No. and Bank details etc.
What has come as a pleasant surprise is the voluntary declaration by farmers in submitting Red forms for exclusion of their names from the first draft list. The Government is hopeful that similar support would continue so that correct beneficiaries get the assistance under KALIA.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2020
|Article About||Kalia Yojana List|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|List view process||Online|
|Benefits||Help to landless farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
New Upate— The Odisha government has set a target to extend support to 50 lakh small and marginal farm families as well as 25 lakh landless agriculture households under KALIA Yojana
“Keeping the parity of both the schemes (KALIA and PM-KISAN), the small farmers/marginal farmers may be given with Rs 5,000 for 2019- 20 and Rs 4,000 per year from 2020-21, so that they will get Rs 10,000 annually i.e Rs 6,000 from PM-KISAN and Rs 4,000 from KALIA,” the report said quoting the notification of the Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Department.
kalia yojana odisha list 2020 District & Block panchayat list
- There is very simple method to download the KALIA Yojana Phase 2nd KALIA Yojana Draft Beneficiary List
- First of all go the “official website “.http://green.kalia.co.in/BeneficiaryGreen.aspx
- You will get all direct links in below section
- In second step click on the “Beneficiary List” Section for getting Second DBL List
- When Click on the Beneficiary Section a computer screen will open.
- Now select your “District & Block Name “and then click on submit button.
- After submitting the District & Block Name KALIA Yojana Phase 2nd beneficiary list Gram panchayat wise will appear in front of you.
- Click on your Related Beneficiary list & when you click on PDF Icon “Gram Panchayat Wise beneficiary list” for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on KALIA scheme
What is KALIA Yojana?
KALIA scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all above groups are eligible under different components of the scheme. Total of 60 lakh families will be covered under the scheme.
Who is a small and marginal farmer?
A small farmer is cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land.A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land.