kalia yojana 7th installment date|kalia yojana list 2022|KALIA portal Login|Kalia Yojana 7th List|kalia beneficiary status 2022 list:People can check the beneficiary list and eligibility criteria online through these websites of the government.The KALIA Yojana is implemented by the Odisha government for the benefit of the farmers.The state government introduced “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation” – KALIA from the financial year 2018-19. This is the biggest ever individual beneficiary scheme in the history of Odisha.
The eligible farmers can check the final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website.You have to follow a few easy steps to check the kalia.co.in list.The beneficiary list has been prepared with district, block and village wise.
Kalia Yojana 7th Installment
The Odisha government has spent Rs 6690 crore under the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme in several installments in last 3 years.During the budget session, Agriculture Minister Arun Kumar Sahoo informed the state Assembly that a total of 51.05 lakh small and marginal farmers and landless farmers were provided assistance under the scheme
KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2022
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2022
When this scheme was introduced the government has sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. For the year 2021, the state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both schemes separately. If you have enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agriculture households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility of Kalia Yojana
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary is expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Making the Payment Process more secure, effective, accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number has not seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will complete.