joy bangla pension scheme form|joy bangla pension scheme status|joy bangla pension beneficiary list|joy bangla wb gov in|joy bangla form 2022 pdf download|jai bangla pension form pdf 2022:The West Bengal state government has taken many initiatives for the social and financial security of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens in the state. In this quest for the welfare of the people, the state government started the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, which is a new pension scheme for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Under the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, the state government is going to integrate all pension schemes into two categories for its people.
The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme was launched by the state government of West Bengal for the welfare of the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens in its province. This pension scheme announced by the state government aims to divide pensions into two categories for its people such as the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Jai Johar Pension Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) respectively. Now pension amount of ₹600 and ₹1000 will be distributed among all pension beneficiaries respectively. The scheme was launched on April 1, 2020.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- 1 Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- 2 WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Documents Required for Joy Bangla Scheme
- 4 WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Apply Online?
- 5 How to apply for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Offline?
- 6 joy bangla pension beneficiary list
The West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme has been launched into phases. These two phases will separately benefit the socially backward category of our society that is scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe. The scheme which was launched for the scheduled caste category is known as the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme. The scheme which has been launched for the scheduled tribe category is known as the Jai Johar scheme. Both of these schemes will benefit the different castes and categories of society.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Name||West Bengal Joy Bangla pension|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2022, an applicant will have to follow several guidelines to be eligible for the pension scheme. Refer to the eligibility criteria for WB Joy Bangla Scheme given below.
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal, Other state residents cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant who belongs to the BPL category is eligible for the scheme.
- Under the Taposali Bandhu and Jai Johar scheme, only SC’s and ST’s are eligible.
- Disabled people from reserved classes can also apply for the scheme.
- As per the state law, the person must be above 60 years to avail of the pension scheme offered by the Government.
- The applicant applying for the J0y Bangla Pension Scheme must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the Government of West Bengal.
Documents Required for Joy Bangla Scheme
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter id
- Copy of digital certificate issued by the authority
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Apply Online?
- Applicant have to visit the official website of the West Bengal State portal at https://wb.gov.in/ or login into
- Now, click on the West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration.
- The application form of the scheme will appear on the screen.
- Fill the online form and click on Next
- Upload required documents which are scanned properly and click on Submit. Download the PDF if necessary.
How to apply for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Offline?
- The applicant can also apply offline for the application forms as it is available in various government offices.
- Click to download the application form in pdf form from https://wb.gov.in/ or login into
wbswpension.gov.in in the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration section.
- Now, enter the details in the application form and attach the supporting documents.
- The applicant should be very careful while uploading the documents, as if the documents are not updated the authority may cancel the application.
- Now, after filling the application form the applicant has to submit the application to the Block Development Officer in case of applicant residing in the rural areas.
- The Sub-Divisional Officer in the case of an applicant residing in Municipal Corporation areas.
joy bangla pension beneficiary list
After you will submit the form the following selection procedure will be undertaken by the concerned authorities:-
- The Application Forms will be duly veriﬁed by the BDO/SDO or Commissioner of KMC
- They will ensure the eligibility of the applicants under the scheme.
- All the eligible forms deposited physically shall be digitized and uploaded in the State Portal by the BDO/SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
- The BDO and SDO will recommend the names of the eligible persons in digitized form to the District Magistrate through the State Portal.
- The District Magistrate will then forward it to the Nodal Department.
- The Commissioner, KMC will recommend the names of eligible persons to the Nodal Department directly through the State Portal.
- The Nodal Department will sanction the pension
- The payment will be made directly to the bank account of the beneﬁciary through the WBIFMS portal.
- The State Portal will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless ﬂow of disbursement of pension
- The pension will be sanctioned on the 1st of every month.
Who is eligible for Joy Bangla pension?
The Joy Bangla Pension scheme is administered to only the community of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes who can only apply to the scheme. The applicant needs to belong to a backward community and has to be below the poverty line. As per the government’s yardsticks, the applicant has to be above 60 years of age.
What is Jai Bangla scheme?
The government of Bengal has formulated yet another scheme for the people of the state. The scheme is a package scheme that has been specifically designed for the poor, underprivileged citizens of West Bengal. The scheme will cover all the SC/ ST/ Adivasi citizens of the state.
How can I apply for Jay Bangla pension scheme?
The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state. The applicant must belong to BPL category. An applicant must belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe community. The applicant must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the West Bengal State.