jk hrms portal registration|hrms jk gov in registration|jk hrms jk gov in|jk hrms jk gov in registration|jk hrms registration login|jk hrms gov in login|jk hrms portal login:The portal shall also integrate Employees Monitoring Portal (EPM) and Online Property Return System (PRS). The portal shall provide a generic, product based solution for better management of service matters through electronic service record and can be accessed.As a significant reform encompassing different dimensions of Human Resource Management of the employees working for the J-K Government, the Chief Secretary Dr Arun Kumar Mehta on Tuesday launched Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JK-HRMS).
The launch was attended by all Administrative Secretaries and Deputy Commissioners in physical and virtual modes.The Chief Secretary said that the system would be beneficial in giving equal treatment to all the employees in terms of their career progression, timely filing of monthly performance reports, Property Returns, and Annual Performance Reports.
jk hrms registration
The JK-HRMS, all the DDOs were asked to ensure that all employees under their control register themselves on the portal and cross check their service related information integrated in the JK-HRMS, which shall be verified by the concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers in a time bound manner.Pertinent to mention here that this ‘one- stop solution’ for addressing issues related to service records of employees in electronic form has been developed collaboratively by the General Administration Department and National Informatics Center, J&K.
During the meeting, it was informed that the implementation of JK HRMS, is another achievement of the government in continuation of IT Initiatives like Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window (SPARROW), Online Property Return System (PRS), Vigilance Clearance System (VCS), Employees Monitoring Portal (EPM) and Employees Verification System (EVS) launched for facilitation and disposal of HRM issues of employees.
jk hrms portal registration
|Administrator of Portal||JK HRMS, Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Launched by||J&K Union Territory Government|
|Launching Date||17th October 2020|
|Beneficiaries||J&K Govt Employees|
|Benefit- 1||Managing all the Employee’s Data|
|Benefit-2||An employee can request a correction in the data|
|Benefit-3||Online Pay Slip facility for all the Employees of J&K Govt.|
|Official Website URL||https hrms jk gov in login|
jk hrms gov in login
JK-HRMS should provide a unified dashboard for employees, wherein, vital service-related details like posting and promotion, monthly salary slips, income tax remitted, GPF statement, and SLI subscription can be accessed.
The portal shall also integrate the Employees Monitoring Portal (EPM) and Online Property Return System (PRS). The portal shall provide a generic, product-based solution for better management of service matters through electronic service records and can be accessed
Documents Required For JK HRMS Portal Registration
A list of required documents necessary for JK HRMS Portal Registration is listed below.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
jk hrms portal registration
Steps to raise a request by employee for data updation.
An employee can raise a request for the data updation. For Data Correction the following steps
are to be followed.
- Open and login in the portal “hrms.jk.gov.in” using credentials set at the time or Registration.
- On the Left Menu Bar click on Correction Form
- Select the each form from the list display
- Based on the Selected form will displayed on the new window. Remember the Popup should be enabled in the browser
- Make the desired corrections, also upload your latest photograph along-with the scanned copies of promotions, first appointment etc.
- Ensure you have visited each forma and confirm the data for each form.
- After confirming the each form the click on declaration and submit it to the DDO.
The DDO can login on the hrms portal using the same credential as used in CPIS and verifies the data after comparing with the service book of the employee
jk hrms portal login
- Open the Portal using URL “hrms.jk.gov.in”
- Click on Employee Register
- Enter employee id, mobile number and Date of Birth as entered in the existing CPIS Portal and verification code.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number. OTP is valid for only 10 minute
- Enter the OTP and set the password as per your convenience. The password must be:
- Minimum 8 Character long
- Must have One Capital letter (A-Z)
- Must have One Small Letter (a-z),
- Must have One digit (0-10)
- Must have One Special Character out of (@, #, $, ~)
- Please remember the password for future use and never share your password with anyone.
How do I open HRMS login?
You need to type your user-id and then your password in appropriate box and click Login button on the page. HRMS system will verify your user-id and password and allow you to login only if you are a valid user.
How do I register for HRMS portal?
You can register it through HRMS Mobile App. First of all download Karnataka HRMS App from Google Play Store and install it on your mobile. Click on the Register option below the login button. After entering DDO ID, employee all details will reflect on the screen.
How do I find my HRMS ID and password?
Visit the Railway HRMS Website or HRMS Railway Employee App to reset the HRMS password. Then you will see the forgot password option below the login option out there and click there for resetting the password.