jagananna vidya kanuka shoes|jagananna vidya kanuka website|jagananna vidya deevena|jagananna vidya kanuka status|jagananna vidya kanuka scheme
Andhra Pradesh government has decided to start Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2020-21 for students on 5th September. Under this scheme the state government will provide education kits to government school students. The government is launching this scheme so that the students of govt. schools can easily focus on their studies.Education Minister A. Suresh has asked officials to make sure that the ‘Jagananna Vidya Kanuka’ kits are ready by the time the schools reopen.
Reviewing the programme that envisages free supply of kits, comprising uniform cloth, notebooks, bag, shoes and a belt, to the students, the Minister enquired with the officials about the supply target and how much of it had been met so far. He wanted the officials to be constantly in touch with the suppliers to ensure that the kits reached the schools in time.
When informed that 35% of the notebooks, 46% of school bags and 38% of shoes had been despatched to the respective districts, the Minister reiterated that 100% stocks should be ready when schools reopen.
jagananna vidya kanuka scheme
A total of 43 Lakh students across the state will be given Vidya Kanuka Kits under the scheme. The state government will spend Rs. 648.09 crore for the scheme. Andhra Pradesh govt. had issued an order earlier on 12 March 2020 granting administrative permits to purchase educational kits. AP Government is preparing to launch Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka scheme on 5th September 2020, where all the school going students will be provided with uniform, books, belt, shoes, and socks.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2020
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch Date||05 September 2020|
|Number of Beneficiaries||43 lakh|
|Cost of Each kit||Rs. 1,350|
|Educational Kit||3 pairs of uniform cloth, notebooks / textbooks, 2 pair of socks, school bag, belt, pair of shoes|
|Procurement Order Date||12 March 2020|
|Beneficiaries||1st to 10th class govt. school students|
|Announced by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Feature of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- This new educational welfare scheme will pave the way for a better future for students in Andhra Pradesh.
- Children will be provided financial assistance and other benefits through this scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Through this scheme started by the Chief Minister, the number of students going to school in the state will increase.
- Under this scheme, educational kits will be made available to poor students of the state, which will see an increase in literacy level in the state.
- According to the statement issued by the state government, about 42 lakh students will be benefited through this scheme.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, an amount of 1350 crores has been allocated by the State Government.
- Giving information about this scheme, the Chief Minister said that an amount of 655.60 crores has been provided for this scheme, out of which 262.62 crore rupees will be released by the state government and the remaining amount will be released from other sources.
- In the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, separate arrangements will also be made by the state government for uniforms. This will be different from the kit amount of Rs 1350.
- Textbooks or notebooks, two new pairs of shoes and socks, a belt and a school bag will also be provided in the educational kit provided by the state government. Each beneficiary will also receive three sets of clothes, which should be used to make the school uniform.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Only legally permanent resident students of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- According to the draft of the scheme prepared by the Andhra Pradesh government, only students studying in government schools can avail of this scheme.
- Only regular school going students are eligible to apply under this scheme. Additionally, other students are not eligible to apply.
- According to the official draft released by the state government, students from first-class to high school will be able to get the educational kit provided by the government.
jagananna vidya kanuka Documents
- This scheme has been started only to provide benefits to the permanently resident students of Andhra Pradesh, so all the students will need their residential certificate.
- All the candidates have to submit a copy of their Aadhaar card, through which verification work will be done.
- Apart from this, the applicant will also have to provide documents related to admission to the school at the time of application.
- Only the schools and colleges which are government-aided are eligible for application. For this, applicants have to provide a copy of a government document related to the school.
- You will also need a certificate issued by the school at the time of application, through which it will be ensured that you are a regular student of the school.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme Online Registration
Since the announcement of this scheme by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy, no information has been provided about the application process in relation to the scheme by any department so far. At present, the scheme is in the initial stage of its implementation, soon there is a possibility of notification in this regard by the concerned department.
On talking to the concerned officials regarding Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, this has been the matter of providing information only by him. Work is being done on all the steps in this regard. In case of any kind of information regarding this scheme, we will provide you the necessary updates through our website.
You are requested to stay connected with our website for any kind of updates regarding registration of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme.