jagananna thodu scheme last date|jagananna thodu beneficiary status|jagananna thodu eligibility|jagananna thodu application|jagananna thodu application form pdf download
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government, which has been implementing welfare schemes since coming to power, is all set to launch another new scheme to provide financial assistance to small scale street businesses across the state especially to those engaged in traditional occupations. As part of this, AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy will launch the ‘Jagannanna Thodu Scheme 2020.The scheme will provide loans of Rs 10,000 to small traders selling on footpaths, street goods and groceries.
The Office of the Commissioner, Village and Ward Secretariat issued a statement to this effect . Under this scheme, loans from banks are given to small traders and the government pays the interest on the loans.State government has issued an amount of Rs. 247.04 crorefor about 2.47 Lakh beneficiaries. Under this scheme amount will transferred in the bank account of 82,347 Rajakas, 38,767 Nayee Brahmins and 1.25 lakh tailors.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020-21
The scheme has been launched for the small businessman in the Andhra Pradesh state. The small businessman will include all of the Tailors, laundrymen and hairdressers or barbers of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the small businesses on the work of laundryman, hairdresser, and tailors. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and also all of the other features, benefits, and details about the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for the year 2020.
Details Of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
|Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen and tailors|
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must be a Nayee Brahmins (Hair Dressing), Rangrej (Tailors) and Rajaka (Laundry)
- Applicants must be a registered member of the corresponding association.
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Documents Required
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application From
- Visit the Official Website Jagananna Chedodu Scheme i.e. https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/ Click Here
- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
- Fill the application form appeared on the correct with the above-mentioned documents of you correctly.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a copy for future reference.
If it is of the offline form follow the following steps:
- Collect the application form of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 either from the village or the ward secretariats.
- Fill the required fields correctly.
- Attach the genuine documents to the application form.
- Submit all these documents and the application form at the ward volunteer/secretaries or to the village secretariats.
- Take a copy for future reference.
- Submit the application after review the details
jagananna thodu beneficiary status
- Visit the official website of the Navasakam – Click Here
- Click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option appears on the menubar of the homepage.
- Now, the list will appear on the screen.
- Choose the name of your district.
- Click on the link that appeared in front of your district name.
- Now, your Mandal name and click on the link appeared in front of your Mandal name.
- Take a print of the secretariat code that appeared on the screen according to the provided information by the candidate.