Andhra Pradesh CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy is planning to develop areas near by the cities. State government planning to develop and sell plots near town for the middle income group families.Vijayawada Municipal Corporation Commissioner Prasanna Venkatesh said in a statement on Monday that the state government was taking steps to realise the dream of middle class and low-income communities and started Jagananna Smart Town scheme to provide home space within 5 km of the Vijayawada Municipal Corporation.
It was said that these places will be developed and provided with all facilities. All those with an annual income of between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 18 lakh including government employees are eligible for the scheme. The annual income should be between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 6 lakh for 150 square yards, Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh for 200 square yards and Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh for 240 square yards.
Jagananna smart town scheme
The smart towns, which would be situated within five kilometres from the city limits, would have all the facilities including wide roads, drainage system, street lights, drinking water, parks, community hall, schools, health centre and shopping mall, bank, ward secretariat, Anganwadi centre, market, walking track, playground and others.Each smart town would be provided with overhead tank to supply drinking water, electricity substation, plantation, solar panels and other facilities. The municipal commissioner appealed to people to apply for house sites.
Jagananna smart town apply
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Scheme For||Middle Income Group Families|
|Area Of Flats||200 to 240 Square Yard|
|Scheme announced on||23rd of March|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
Eligibility criteria of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- Applicant who is permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme.
- Only middle income group (MIG) families are are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The plot area size is 200 TO 240 square yard. If this size is good for you then you can apply for this scheme.
Benefits of Jagananna Smart Town
- These is area in which size of plots ae 200 to 240 square yard has been distributed.
- Only middle income groups are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Facilities like employment opportunity, schools, hospitals, transportation facility, medical facility is available within 3 kilometre of these smart towns.
- The municipal corporation and municipality will be available within 5 kilometers of these town areas.
- In Ongole in municipal corporation locations like Koppolu, Muktinuthlapadu, Mangamur, Donka Road are now in the list of these smart towns.
- After the guidelines has been issued by the Andhra Pradesh government the Ongole municipal corporation has identified locations which are working under the Jagan Anna smart town scheme. In this scheme the locations in Ongole Municipal corporations are Koppolu, Muktinuthalapadu, Mangamur Donka. After searching these locations authorities are going to take public advice and give their preferences.
- According to the Ongole municipal corporation mayor Gangada Sujatha this scheme is very useful for the middle income groups. With the help of the scheme families will get a residential plots on a very affordable rates. CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy fulfill their promises and great best infrastructure as well as smart town development in all over the state.
Jagananna Smart Town application form
- Right now there is only notification is released on 23rd of March by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- In jagan Anna smart town scheme the survey and public opinion will be taken by the district authorities and Municipal authorities.
- When the survey exercise has been completed, then application forms will be released by the concerned department.
- This scheme is specially for middle income group families.
- Show all the applicants that are belong to MIG we can apply online for this scheme.