ammavadi application status|amma vadi list 2021|amma vodi list| ammavadi list|amma vadi list|amma vodi eligible list|amma vodi pathakam list| amma vodi selection list
Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme first list likely by December 1.Mothers or guardians benefiting from the scheme should ensure at least 75 per cent attendance of their wards. Officials at the district level have already started short-listing beneficiaries.Under the scheme, the State government will pay Rs 15,000 a year to the mothers who send their children to school.All mothers or recognised guardians who belong to below poverty line (BPL) households (having white card) sending their child or children studying between Class I and Class XII
The recognised educational institution, including government, private aided and private unaided schools and junior colleges, residential schools and colleges in the State are eligible for the scheme.Mothers or guardians benefiting from the scheme should ensure at least 75 per cent attendance of their wards. Officials at the district level have already started short-listing beneficiaries.
jagananna amma vodi list|jagananna amma vodi-ap-gov-in
- 1 jagananna amma vodi list|jagananna amma vodi-ap-gov-in
- 2 NEW UPDATE— Jagananna Amma Vodi’ scheme intended to provide Rs 15,000 financial assistance to the mothers who send their children to schools at the PVKS Degree College grounds in Chittoor.A total of 43 lakh beneficiaries have been identified and the money will deposited in their savings bank account in Jan every year.
- 3 Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2021
- 4 amma vodi eligible list|amma vodi eligibility list
The first list of beneficiaries has been released in connection with the ambitious ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi’ scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Of which, 41 lakhs 46 thousand 884 beneficiaries have been identified by the government. The list is displayed in village / ward secretaries. However, it is possible to announce the final list with a few others after receiving objections from the the stage holders.Although the scheme was introduced to students of classes 1-10 it was decided to apply to the inter. 6,455.80 crore was allocated for Amma Vodi Scheme.
For this the User IDs and Passwords were given to the Principal of Government and Private schools to uploads the details of students in the online portal after checking their attendance. Details required is aadhar number of both student and his mother and mother bank details with IFSC code.
NEW UPDATE— Jagananna Amma Vodi’ scheme intended to provide Rs 15,000 financial assistance to the mothers who send their children to schools at the PVKS Degree College grounds in Chittoor.A total of 43 lakh beneficiaries have been identified and the money will deposited in their savings bank account in Jan every year.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2021
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi (అమ్మఒడి)|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||November 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||9th January 2021|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
|Amma Vodi Beneficiary List Release Date||Release Soon|
amma vodi eligible list|amma vodi eligibility list
- According to the rule mother and the Guardian should belong to the BPL family
- Family should have white ration card.
- They should have a valid aadhar card.
- Student of the beneficiary must be studying in class 1st to 12th in government or in private aided and private unaided school’s/ Jr. colleges including residential schools /colleges in the state from the Academic year 2019-2021.
- Mother or guardians must ensure that his/her children must have 75% attendance in his school.
- Parents and children should be the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- If child discontinue the study in middle of the session of academic year then he will not be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- State or central government employee are not eligible for this scheme.
Amma Vodi District-wise Beneficiary List
Amma Vodi Scheme 1st beneficiary list can be released district-wise. Those who are waiting for the beneficiary list can also access it directly from the links shared below for all the districts
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Beneficiary list option present on it.
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of beneficiary list.
how to check amma vodi status|ammavadi application status
- Visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme. https://www.ap.gov.in/?p=41297
- Click on Beneficiary list link.
- A list of all the districts will appear.
- Click on the respective district.
- Finally the beneficiary list of the selected district will appear.
- Search the beneficiary name in the list.
- Save the list for further references.
|DISTRICTS||1st Beneficiary List|
|East Godavari||Check Here|
|West Godavari||Check Here|
Amma Vodi FAQs
When will Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligible list release?
Amma Vodi beneficiaries Name is likely to be announced in the month of December 2019. These beneficiary lists will contain the entire eligible beneficiary name.
How can I check the Amma Vodi Status (Mother Eligible Status)?
You get this beneficiary list at the village level ward volunteer, Related School and Official Website.
What is Official Website to Check Amma Vodi List?
There is no official website has announced for Amma Vodi Scheme but it will be made available soon. Till then you should visit AP govt. portal and this page for all the latest news related to this scheme.
What is the website for Amma Vodi Scheme?
After the releasing all beneficiary list all student will financial amount from 20th January 2021. These Rs 15000/- will be transferred through DBT Method.
Read more — jagananna amma vodi login