input subsidy status 2022 ap|input subsidy status ap|ysr input subsidy status|input subsidy status|input subsidy status 2022|ysr rythu bharosa input subsidy|ysr input subsidy 2022 list:YS Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed the AP input subsidy to farmers.the State who suffered heavy losses in November last year due to rainfall and flooding, have received much-needed succour in the form of input subsidy status 2022 ap.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on credited ysr input subsidy status of Rs 542.06 crore directly to farmers’ bank accounts.
That his government is paying the Ap Input Subsidy Beneficiary List for the losses occurring within the same season. “Besides paying compensation, under relief measures 1.21 lakh quintals of seeds were given at 80 per cent subsidy to those farmers who suffered losses during Rabi season.”The AP input subsidy of Rs 1,832 crore for 2018 Kharif and Rs 356 crore for Rabi was unpaid, and tenant farmers were also left out from government schemes.
Ysr Rythu Bharosa Input Subsidy Status
The Chief Minister stated that the current government is standing by the farmers in all possible ways including the tenant farmers, from seed to sale, and asserted that the crop loss is being estimated in a scientific way through e-cropping at the RBK level, leaving no one out.
Elaborating further, he said Rs 123 crore input subsidy was paid in April 2020 against the crop loss which occurred up to March 2020. Similarly, Rs 278 crore was paid in October against crop loss that occurred between April-October 2020. The compensation for Nivar cyclone of Rs 646 crore was credited into the accounts of 8.35 lakh farmers within a month and for Gulab cyclone a compensation of Rs 22 crore was paid in less than two months.
Jagan said Rs 19,126 crore was credited under YSR Rythu Bharosa, Rs 1,218 crore under zero-interest loans for farmers, and for free power supply Rs 23,000 crore was spent. Another Rs 1,700 crore was spent on strengthening the electricity feeders across the State. Also, the government initiated banking services in RBKs and appointed 9,160 banking correspondents to offer services.
Input Subsidy Status
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 23 New Updated
The Andhra Pradesh government has made the announcement about the first tranche of Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan.Andhra Pradesh has good news for the state’s farmers that the first tranche of investment assistance under the Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme will be provided in the financial year 2022–23.
The state government has stated that all farmers who benefited from the program last year will be eligible again this year.
The list of these farmers is presented in RBKs for societal examination, and those who are deceased or ineligible are eliminated. Those who are qualified and have not previously benefited are encouraged to apply using the RBK Portal’s ‘New Farmer’ Registration’ module.
Andhra Pradesh farmers have received positive news from Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The government set up the sector to offer the first tranche of investment assistance under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme on the 15th of this month for the financial year 2022-23.This year, 48.77 lakh people have been identified as being eligible for the program. There are 47.86 lakh landowners and 91,000 forest cultivators among them.
objective of the AP Input Subsidy
The scheme’s main goal is to give crop insurance coverage to all of the state’s farmers. All natural calamities, such as heavy rains, droughts, cyclones, and so on, will be covered under this system. The government will compensate farmers for crops lost as a result of these disasters. Farmers are not compelled to pay any premiums under this program. This will shield them from financial hardship. The plan’s execution will also provide more transparency to the system.
Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Addressed Everyone and said that money transfer was done with one click: Friends, as you know that the Chief Minister YS Jagan mohan reddy (AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy) has told good news for the farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Farmers affected by Gulab cyclone were given compensation. Out of total 34,586 farmers’ accounts, Rs 22 crore was deposited in the accounts of farmers at the click of a button by CM Jagan.
Benefits of ysr rythu bharosa input subsidy
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero per cent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
Also Read This Article:- AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration
Features of Ap Input Subsidy Beneficiary List
- ap input subsidy 2022 list has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- This scheme has launched on the 15th of October 2019
- Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be provided to the farmers of the state within the period of next 5 years
- The financial incentives will be provided to all the eligible farmers of the state
- The beneficiary will receive Rs 13500 per year under this scheme
- Under the first and second instalment of this scheme, the government have provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 respectively
- The third instalment of Rs 2000 has also deposited into the account of the farmers on 28 December 2020
- Under this scheme around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the bank account of the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The list of ap input subsidy beneficiary list 2022 is prepared by real-time government society.
Also Read This Article:-AP YSR Rythu Seva Lo Upadhi Mitra Scheme 2022
Objective of the Scheme
Following are the major objectives of the government of the state to launch Rythu Bharosa scheme:-
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be associated with agricultural sector
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenant can also apply
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
Also Read This Article:-YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List
AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status
- First of all, Visit offical site
- you need to visit your respected bank branch with your passbook
- Now you will have to print your passbook for the records of your entries
- You can print your passbook by yourself or you can ask any Bank official to print it
- Now you have to check all the recent entries in your passbook
- After checking you will find out whether you have received the benefit amount of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme or not
- You can even directly have a visit to the bank official with your account number and ask them about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme benefit amount
- They will let you know if you have received the benefit amount or not
Also Read This Article:- AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme 2022
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
- Firstly Go to the official website of navasakam.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- On this new page, you have to select your respective District, Mandal, Village, block, etc.
- After that, you are required to click on submit button.
- After that, The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
How to check input subsidy in ap 2022?
First you have to go to its official website https://karshak.ap.gov.in/ekarshak/distWise_InputSubsidy.jsp
After that a new page will open on your computer screen
Now you will get the link of the beneficiary list in the website, click on it
Then a new page will open in front of you
Now you have to select your District, Mandal Village and Block on this page
Now you check all the information once whether whatever you have filled is correct or not.
Now you can see your list by clicking on submit button
How to Check AP Input Subsidy Status?
AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status check
Visit the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme’s official website.
The screen will display the home page.
Then, under Know Your Input Subsidy Status, choose to Know Your Input Subsidy Status.
You will see a new page on your screen.
Fill up your phone number or Aadhar number.
How can I use Rythu bharosa online?
How to apply for Rythu Bharosa Scheme Online:
After visiting the website, look for the login tab.
Enter username, Password, Captcha and click on the “Login” button.
Click on “Forgot” If password forgotten.
Enter registered Mobile number click on “Send OTP” button.
How can I check my Rythu bharosa status?
Step 1 : Visit YSR Rythu Bharosa AP government official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html. Step 2 : At home page, click at ” Know Your Rythu Bharosa Status” present in the main menu