how to clean holi colour from face|how to remove holi colour from face home remedies|how to remove holi colour from nails|how to remove hair colour from skin:As the festival of colours, Holi has just arrived, here we bring you some simple and easy tricks to remove Holi colours from your face.The festival of colours is here, touted as one of the biggest festivals of India, the entire country is immersed in the preparation of celebrating Holi on March 18, 2022. It is celebrated every year by children and adults likewise with great zeal and enthusiasm.
People all across India are eagerly waiting to smear powdered colours on their loved ones on this special occasion. As the festival has just arrived, here we bring you some simple and easy tricks to remove Holi colours from your face.Removing the colour that your fam has applied on your face without much care for your skin. Well, you cannot stop them but you also cannot head to the office tomorrow with stubborn colour stains.
How To Remove Colour From Face
- 1 How To Remove Colour From Face
- 2 How to remove Holi colour from face?
- 3 Removing colour from hair:
- 4 how to remove holi colour from face home remedies
You can either vigorously wash the colour off your skin or just accept your fate and show your colleagues how crazy your Holi went. But in case you do not like either of the options and you want to save face (quite literally), you have come to the right place.We reached out to an expert to find out the perfect routine to remove the Holi colour from one’s face and it is an easy-peasy regime. You need nothing but coconut-based skin oil and makeup remover for this and within 5 minutes, you will be able to get rid of the stubborn colour. Trust the author, she tried it herself after a friend showed no mercy.
How to remove Holi colour from face?
Firstly it is very essential to always pick natural colours instead of harmful dyes, so go for organic colours. Here are some easy ways to remove Holi colours from the face-
- Firstly start with cleaning your skin with a foaming cleanser which will help remove the colour.
- You can also try home-made natural ubtans or face masks, instead of using harsh cleansers to get rid of Holi colours as they are gentle scrubs and will not irritate your skin further. Consider using Gram Flour (Besan), Turmeric (Haldi), Milk, Lemon Juice on your face mask.
- A cleanser that has lemon and aloe vera in it is also highly potent to remove colour.
- You can also use coconut oil to take off wet colours from your face and body.
- To nullify itchiness, one can also go for a combination of glycerine with rose water on your face and rinse it with warm water.
- Another useful remedy is to mix two tablespoons of honey with half a cup of curd. Add a pinch of turmeric to the mixture and apply it to the face, neck, and arms. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with water. This not only helps remove tan but softens the skin as well.
- Apart from that one can also use pre-soaked Multani Mitti. When the pack dries, rinse it off to remove the colour.
Removing colour from hair:
1. Castor or Olive oil:
Apply either castor oil or olive oil to the hair before you go out to play with the colours.
The oil will form a protective layer over the hair. This will make the colors come off easily when you wash your hair. In case you don’t have easy access to olive oil or castor oil, you can also use coconut oil or almond oil as an alternative. It is best if you massage the oil the previous night as it will also help protect your scalp.
2. Egg yolk or curd:
Avoid immediately shampooing your hair after playing Holi.
Apply egg yolk or curd on your hair at least 45 minutes before shampoo. This will help remove the colours and reduce the extent of damage.
3. Mustard oil:
Thoroughly massage your hair with mustard oil before using colours. After playing Holi, once you have shampooed your hair, apply mustard oil on your hair and leave it in for an hour. This will help remove the remaining colour and prevent damage.
4. Coconut milk:
Applying coconut milk on the hair is another great way to ensure less damaged. It also helps remove colours easily. Apply coconut milk on your hair before you play. Also, apply it before shampoo and leave on for an hour. Clean off with a shampoo.
how to remove holi colour from face home remedies
- Use cold water to remove the colors. Hot water will make it difficult to remove the colours.
- Do not wash your face again and again as this will make it dry.
- Soak cotton in coconut oil and use it to wipe off the colours from your face.
- Applying soaked amchur powder also helps get rid of color.
- Avoid going for skin or hair treatments like facial, bleach, hair colour and the like just after holi. Wait for at least a week or two before you use chemicals or products on your skin and hair.
- Make a paste using curd and methi seeds powder. Apply this on your hair as a post holi hair mask. This will prevent hair damage and keep your hair nourished.
How can I remove color from my face?
Use a mild facial and body cleanser to remove the colour and exfoliate the skin gently with a loofah. If you massage your skin forcefully while removing colours, you risk causing further harm. Instead, use oil to remove colours gradually,” points out Shahnaz Husain
How do you remove powder color from skin?
Color powder washes right out! Just take a shower, grab a bar of soap and some shampoo and you should be set! In our warehouse we use Dawn dishwashing soap to wash out the colored paint – it seems to do the trick on washing it out of skin.
What removes Holi Colour?
After playing Holi, wash off your hair with plain water so that most of the colour comes off. Wash immediately with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Mix two tablespoons of olive oil with four tablespoons of honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix well and apply this nourishing pack to yourhair and scalp.