ration card download haryana|haryana ration card list 2023|ration card haryana download by family id|epds haryana ration card|epds haryana ration card|epos.haryana food.gov.in src:Haryana’s Manohar Lal Khattar government has made some vital changes in the eligibility and ration distribution criteria for Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. Yellow ration cards will be given to about 29 lakh BPL families of the state on the New Year.Under the PM Kisan Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana), around 80 crore people are given 5 kg of food grain free of cost per month. Besides, state governments also run food schemes for various categories of card holders.
In Haryana, there were earlier around 11.50 lakh BPL families, but this number has been revised to 28.93 lakh after change in eligibility criteria. The Haryana government has also raised the minimum annual family income criteria from Rs 1.20 lakh to 1.80 lakh under the BPL category.In Haryana, there were earlier around 11.50 lakh BPL families, but this number has been revised to 28.93 lakh after change in eligibility criteria. The Haryana government has also raised the minimum annual family income criteria from Rs 1.20 lakh to 1.80 lakh under the BPL category. This revised income status increased the number of BPL families in the state who will be able to avail the benefits offered to the Yellow Ration Card beneficiaries.
haryana ration card search by family id
“Haryana will now be the first state to have made the entire process of ration cards online. Beneficiaries will not need to visit different departments to get their BPL/AAY ration cards made and eligible families will get automated BPL Yellow Ration Cards online without applying through Parivar Pehchan Patra. Based on the verified data of their annual income, these beneficiaries will automatically be selected and their ration cards will be generated online. The beneficiaries can download their ration card from their nearest Common Service Center or Atal Seva Kendra or E-Disha etc.
They can download the same themselves also,” a spokesperson said. The Haryana government had increased the BPL income limit to Rs 1.8 lakh. Till date, 12,46,507 new BPL families have been added in the state taking the total number of such families to 30.38 lakh.
haryana ration card list 2023
|Article Name||haryana ration card search by family id|
|Concerned Department||Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Process of applying for ration card||online|
haryana food search rc
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana, people get food grain, wheat in Haryana, at a price of Rs 2. Under this scheme, Antyodaya families could get 35 kg of wheat at the said rate whereas the BPL families receive up to 5 kg of wheat.
During the Covid pandemic, the Centre provided ration to families with Yellow Ration Cards. It was supposed to run until December 2022. So this is the last month when people under BPL will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Types of Ration Cards
The following types of ration card are issued by the Haryana Government.
|Ration Card Type||Beneficiaries||Subsidy on foods and commodities|
|Green ration card||Above Poverty Line(APL)||5 kg of wheat|
|Khaki ration card||Other Priority Households(OPH)||5kg of wheat|
|Yellow ration card||State Below Poverty Line (SBPL) or Central Below Poverty Line(CBPL)||· 2kg of sugar at Rs.13.50 per kg· 7litre of kerosene at Rs.13.63 per litre· 2.5kg of pulses at Rs.20 per kg|
|Pink ration card||Antodya Anna Yojana (AAY) beneficiaries||· 35kg of wheat at Rs.2 per kg· 2kg of sugar at Rs.13.50 per kg· 7liter of kerosene at Rs.13.63 per litre· 2.5kg of pulses at Rs.20 per kg|
Eligibility Conditions for yellow ration card haryana
- If you want to apply for Haryana BPL Ration Card then you have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- Permanent residents of Haryana can apply for Haryana Ration Card by filling the online form on the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Haryana Government.
- For ration card, it is necessary for the main to have voter ID card in Aadhaar card.
- If you want to apply online for Haryana BPL Ration Card, for this the annual income of your family should not exceed ₹ 10000.
- Those people whose annual family income is more than 10,000 will not be able to apply online for Haryana BPL Ration Card such householders will be able to apply for Ration Card.
How to Check BPL Ration Card Download 2023 Online?
To fill Haryana R Ration Card Online Registration Form online, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official web portal of Haryana Food and Civil Supplies Department, haryanafood.gov.in.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the web page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on this home page you have to select the option of Online Ration Card under quick Sites.
- After clicking on the option of online ration card, the Haryana portal opens in front of you, now you will see the login form on this
- portal, where you will have to click on the option of registration here below the login form.
haryana ration card search by family id @ epos.haryana food.gov.in src
To check Haryana Food and Supply Ration Card Status you need to go through the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Go to the official website of the Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojna, Government of Haryana @meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
- On the official website of PPP Yojana an option of the Track BPL Status will be visible in the header menu-bar, tap on this and go to the new webpage.
- Now, you need to fill in your PPP Family ID/Aadhaar Number and tap on the option of the SEARCH to check the ration card status,
epds haryana ration card
- Visit the website https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc
- Then enter the Family ID and Member Name in the given field
- Then click on the “Send OTP” button
- After login, you can check the type of Ration Card you have,
- Basically, there are two types of Ration Cards available
- BPL Ration Card (Poor Families)
- AAY Ration Card
- Download the Haryana Ration Card
How can I download ration card in Haryana?
Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana.
Select the ‘PDS Portal’ tab.
Once you click this, you will be taken to a new page. …
You will be directed to a new window once you click on the ‘E-PDS’ tab.
How can I get my FamilyID online in Haryana?
STEP 1: Go to the official Portal at meraparivar.haryana.gov.in. STEP 2: Click on the Update Family Details Link or directly click here. STEP 3: In the next step, select “YES” if you have your 14 digit Family ID else select “NO” to enter your Aadhar number and proceed to next step
Is Parivar Pehchan Patra family ID?
PPP identifies each and every family in Haryana and keeps the basic data of the family, provided with the consent of the family, in a digital format. Each family will be provided an eight-digit Family-Id.