Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme|Gujarat 2 Wheeler Scheme|Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
In order to encourage the use of electric vehicles to prevent air pollution, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced subsidy schemes for electric two-wheelers and e-rickshaws, on Thursday, during a virtual programme on climate change to commemorate the founding day of the state climate change department. The CM announced the subsidy as a “Panchsheel gift” of five development schemes in Gujarat to celebrate the 70th birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Announcing a support plan for the use of a battery-powered two-wheelers and three-wheelers, the CM declared that students will get a subsidy of Rs 12,000 each to buy e-scooters. Under this scheme, the government will provide assistance to students studying from Class 9 to college to purchase battery-powered two-wheelers. The target is to provide this assistance to 10,000 such vehicles.
Gujarat 2 Wheeler Scheme
- 1 Gujarat 2 Wheeler Scheme
- 1.1 Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 – Subsidy on e Scooters
- 1.2 Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme 2022 – Subsidy on e Rickshaws
- 1.3 Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 schemes for e-scooters, rickshaws
- 1.4 Procedure to apply for Gujarat two wheeler scheme
The state government will also provide assistance of Rs 48,000 for the purchase of 5,000 battery-powered e-rickshaws for individual and institutional beneficiaries.Additionally, a subsidy scheme of Rs 5 lakh has also been announced to set up infrastructure facilities in the state for charging battery-powered vehicle.
The total installed capacity of electricity in the state is 35,500 MW. The contribution of renewable energy to the total installed capacity of Gujarat is 30 per cent, which is more than the national average of 23 per cent.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
|Name||Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Benefit||Providing two-wheelers to the student|
|Objective||Helping the students to overcome any problem|
|Official site||Available Soon|
Benefits Of Gujarat E- Scooter Scheme
The state government will give help of Rs 48,000 to the acquisition of 5,000 battery-fueled e-carts for individual and institutional recipients. S J Haider said the plans will be taken forward contingent upon the reaction. Moreover, a sponsorship plan of Rs 5 lakh has additionally been declared to set up framework offices in the state for charging a battery-fueled vehicle. The absolute introduced limit of power in the state is 35,500 MW. The commitment of sustainable power source to the absolute introduced limit of Gujarat is 30 percent, which is more than the public normal of 23 percent, he said.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 – Subsidy on e Scooters
The important features of the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 are as follows:-
- The state govt. will provide a subsidy of Rs. 12,000 to each student to buy electric scooters.
- Assistance would be given to students studying from class 9 to college in Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme.
- The subsidy amount is only for the purchase of battery powered e Scooters.
- Around 10,000 such electric vehicles would be provided under the 2 Wheeler Scheme.
Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme 2022 – Subsidy on e Rickshaws
The important features of the Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme 2022 are as follows:-
- The state govt. will provide a subsidy of Rs. 48,000 to each candidate to buy electric rickshaws.
- Assistance would be given to individual and institutional beneficiaries in Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme.
- The subsidy amount is only for the purchase of battery powered e Rickshaws.
- Around 5,000 such electric vehicles would be provided under the 3 Wheeler Scheme.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 schemes for e-scooters, rickshaws
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced an assistance scheme to encourage use of battery-operated two-wheelers and three-wheelers in the state. The announcement was made to check air pollution in the state.
Gujarat Government will provide subsidy of 12,000 rupees to school students studying in Standard-9th to colleges for battery-operated two-wheelers. Government is targeting to provide such subsidies for 10,000 such vehicles. Similarly, a subsidy of 48,000 rupees will be given for three-wheeler e-rickshaw for individual and institutional beneficiaries. This subsidy will be given for 5,000 e-rickshaw.
Chief Minister also announced a 50-lakh rupee scheme for creating necessary infrastructure for charging e-vehicles. This was announced on the occasion of foundation day of the climate change department in the state .
Eligibility criteria important documents of Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure to apply for Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat electric e vehicle scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page you need to click on apply online
- Now application form will open in front of you
- You need to enter all the required information on the application form like name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification etc
- Now you need to upload all the required documents
- After that you need to click on submit
Procedure to check application status
- Visit the official Web portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on application status link
- Now a new page will be displayed before you.
- You have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on submit
- Application status will be on your computer screen