auda housing scheme 2022|auda housing scheme 2022 draw date|auda ahmedabad housing form online|auda draw result ahmedabad 2022|auda new housing scheme in ahmedabad 2022:Established in 1978, the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA) works towards the planned and sustainable development of Ahmedabad. Note that its jurisdiction is outside that of the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC). The AUDA is in charge of not just the city’s planning but also formulating and submitting development plans and new schemes for environmental improvement of urban land use policy. Master plans, new township plans, town improvement schemes, facilitating affordable housing construction and integrated townships and ensuring judicious use of government land – all of these and more are within the ambit of the AUDA.
The Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority is a body appointed as the Development Authority in Ahmedabad in accordance with the Municipal Government Act. AUDA was established in February 1978 by the government of Gujarat. The prime objective of the Ahmedabad Development Authority is to make a sustainable development plan for the areas in the outskirts or the periphery of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
Guda Housing Scheme 2022
The Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority has the objective of transforming the outskirts of Ahmedabad into an advanced city that provides all the basic services to the citizens. Furthermore, AUDA focuses on sustainable development in a planned manner. AUDA Ahmedabad aims to make Ahmedabad sustainable with rapid economic growth.
Guda Housing Scheme 2022 New Updated
The Gandhinagar Urban Development Authority (GUDA) intends to hold an online auction of three plots in Kudasan, Sargasan, and Vavol on September 15. The basic value of these plots will range from Rs 108.9 to Rs 404.3 million.
Town planning schemes 6, 7, and 13 apply to the sites. GUDA has set a basic price of Rs 73,000 per sq m for the site in Kudasan, which is anticipated to bring in Rs 404.3 mn.The site in Sargasan is valued at Rs 51,000 per square metre and is anticipated to produce at least Rs 108.9 mn. The third plot in Vavol will be sold at auction for a minimum of Rs 111.6 mn at a rate of Rs 40,900 per sq m.
AUDA New Housing Scheme in Ahmedabad 2022
According to the new housing scheme in Ahmedabad, 2022, AUDA will now accept applications under the latest housing scheme. It is now more affordable and will give more opportunities to individuals with relatively low capital. AUDA housing scheme serves people of all income categories. The current AUDA chairman is Shri Lochan Sehra (IAS). You can also check the details of the latest AUDA housing scheme on the official portal of AUDA.
Basic Objective and Functionality of AUDA
- AUDA prepares the basic physical plan to develop the urban areas of Ahmedabad.
- Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority creates a diverse mechanism for coordination and communication with involved agencies to streamline the development planning and activities.
- To perform the planned proposal activities in Ahmedabad, AUDA looks after:
- Land acquisition for city development projects.
- TP scheme preparation for circumstantial planning as well as micro-level planning.
- AUDA makes planned proposals and regulates private development.
- AUDA takes hold of infrastructural development, such as providing roads under the Town Planning scheme.
Documents required for AUDA housing scheme
The following documents are required when submitting the application form:
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar proof
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
AUDA new housing scheme in Ahmedabad 2022
The Ahmedabad Development Authority will invite applications under its latest affordable housing scheme. You can check the latest housing schemes details by visiting the official AUDA website. The AUDA housing schemes cater to people from different income categories.
Here are the steps to apply for the scheme online:
- Visit the AUDA website and click on the official notification of the AUDA new housing scheme in Ahmedabad 2022
- Download the pdf and read the terms and conditions.
- Click on apply online. Then, complete the AUDA Ahmedabad housing application form online. Provide details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number, address, etc.
- Submit the application form along with the relevant documents.
Guda Housing Scheme 2022 Draw Result
auda draw result ahmedabad 2022 check offical website