goa employment exchange portal|How to download employment card online”goaonline.gov.in employment card”Goa Employment Exchange Portal Login
Goa Employment News 2022 in Konkani (Latest): Are you eagerly looking for the Goa Employment News 2022? if your answer is yes then you are at the right portal. We sharing valuable information such as Goa Employment Exchange Online Registration, Documents required for the Goa Employment Exchange Card, Regional Goa Employment Exchange details, etc. Therefore, the candidates of Goa who are trying for the jobs can get the Goa Employment News Alerts 2022 from this source.
This is a platform where all the employed and unemployed people in Goa will be put in a database created by the Goa Employment Exchange portal through online registration and login process.Goa Employment Exchange provides information about the vacancies in the government and private sectors. Labor and employment card will also be allotted by the state government. If you are looking for information on Goa Employment Exchange Online Registration and Login, required documents, Regional goa employment exchange, Goa Labour & Employment Card, etc then you are on the correct website.
Goa Employment Exchange Portal
All the candidates who are in search of a job or unemployed youth must have to make Labor and employment card registration in the Goa Employment Exchange as it is necessary for all to obtain the government jobs and statutory bodies like institutions, municipalities, panchayats, etc.
Those candidates who are already registered with Goa Employment Exchange, those must have to upgrade their details in the Goa Employment Exchange portal online
|Name||Goa Employment Exchange Portal|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residence of Goa|
|Category||Goa Govt. Schemes|
Fresh Online Registration at Goa Employment Exchange Portal
The fresh online registration at Goa Employment Exchange portal would result in more 7 lakh individuals making online registration. This includes around 5.50 lakh employed people and the rest unemployed ones. All the labour class workers covered under the building and other construction workers must also get themselves registered online with the state employment exchange portal.
The state govt. of Goa will provide tool kits to 10,000 such individuals undertaking their online registration with the state employment exchange. Goa govt. appeals to all village panchayats and municipalities to help employment exchanges in online registration of building and construction workers. Moreover, more kiosks and common service centers would also be setup for the purpose.
Documents required for Goa Employment Exchange
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Scan copy of the photograph (Not more than 80 kb)
- Scan copy of Other documents, such as:
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Education certificate – (10th, 12th or Diploma)
- Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable
Goa Employment Exchange Online Registration & Login
Below is the complete procedure to make Goa employment exchange registration and login:-
- Firstly visit the official website goaonline.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Register” option or can directly click this link
- Afterwards, the Goa Employment Exchange Online Registration page will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter their e-mail ID and password and then submit the ‘OTP‘ to open the Goa Employment Exchange Portal Online Registration Form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter necessary details accurately and complete the ‘Registration / Signup’ process to proceed for Login.
- Next, candidates can make Goa Employment Exchange Portal Login to complete the online application process.
How to Track Application Status
After registration you can also track the status of your application. To track your Application status through the goaonline.gov.in you need to follow few simple steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Goa Employment Exchange. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Track Status” option given under the track option in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to fill the details like Department, Service, Acknowledgement Number and captcha code.
- After entering the details press the search button and your application status will open up on your device screen.