gay sahay yojana online registration|gay sahay yojana online apply|gay sahay yojana gujarat|desi gay sahay yojana gujarat:The state of Gujarat has worked for different departments. There is e-Social Welfare Portal for the weaker sections of the society, cottage and village industry department for employment and agri-farmer welfare and co-operation department for farmers.his article will talk about Gay Sahay Yojana 2022 of Pashupalan Vibhag . We will find out what documents are required to avail the benefits of Desi Gai Sahay Yojana.
Natural farming is the use of cow dung and cow urine to increase crop growth and production at low cost. For which a new scheme was issued by Gujarat government in the year 2020-21. In which it was decided to provide assistance for the native cow.To Do Natural Farming, One Cow Earns RS. 900 Will Get Maintenance Costs Government’s decision to double farmers’ income through natural agriculture The farmer who wants to avail the benefit has to apply on the ikhedut portal Gujarat.
gay sahay yojana 2022
It is imperative that farmers turn to natural farming. The main objective of the scheme is to encourage farmers in the state to engage in natural farming. Organic farming requires native cow dung and cow urine. Thereby increasing soil moisture storage capacity, fertility and productivity. For this purpose, the scheme has been implemented to increase the conservation of native cows and increase environmental and human health through natural farming. Under this scheme, assistance will be given to the farming family based on native cow based natural farming .
GAY sahay yojana online registration
|Name of the scheme||Gay Sahay Yojana 2022|
|The language of the article||Gujarati and English|
The scheme has been implemented with the objective of encouraging the farmers of Gujarat to engage in natural farming
|Beneficiary||Eligible farmers of Gujarat State|
|The amount of assistance||The farmer family will be given Rs. 900 / – per month for maintenance of one cow. This assistance will be given in an annual limit of Rs. 10800 / -.|
|How to apply||Click.|
|Last date to apply||27/05/2022|
Benefits available under Gay Sahay Yojana
Under Gay Sahay Yojana 2022, assistance will be given to pastoralists engaged in full natural farming based on indigenous cows. The farmer family is given a subsidy of Rs.900 / – per month for the maintenance of one cow . This assistance will be given in the limit of Rs.10800 / – per annum .
- Under this scheme maintenance cost of Rs.900 / – per month will be paid for the available period of that quarter from the date of application approval.
- The tag of the cow and its survival will have to be verified every three months.
- The beneficiary has to submit the certificate of doing natural agriculture to the gram sevak. Based on which quarterly assistance will be given.
- Beneficiaries who have received assistance from native cows and are found not to be engaged in natural agriculture, the next quarterly assistance will be discontinued.
Eligibility for Desi Cow Assistance
Atma’s natural agricultural schemes have been implemented in the interest of the farmers. In order to avail the benefits of this assistance scheme, the farmer should have the following qualifications.
- Beneficiary farmer should have a native cow with identification tag.
- The farmer should be from Gujarat state.
- These schemes will benefit small, large and marginal farmers in the state of Gujarat.
- Farmers of every caste will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiary farmer should have land record.
- They benefit if they have a forest rights record in the forest area.
- Beneficiary farmer should be engaged in organic farming with native cow dung urine.
- Organic Farming farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Preference will be given to the beneficiaries who meet the conditions through the master trainer prepared after the training.
- Under this scheme, one beneficiary will be eligible for assistance as per Account Form No. 8-A.
- Beneficiary farmer should have received training from master trainers of natural agriculture.
ikhedut portal 2022 yojana gujarat
Document Requirement for Gay Sahay Yojana 2022
Financial assistance is provided for the maintenance of Gir and Desi cows running on i-farmer portal. To avail the benefits of this scheme, one has to fill up an online form. Which will require the following document.
- Beneficiary farmer has copy of ikhedut portal 8-a and 7/12
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Certificate if the farmer is ST and SC (if applicable)
- Copy of ration card
- Certificate of Disability for a disabled farmer (if applicable)
- Certificate of farmer having desi gir, kankraj and other desi cows
- The native cow should be tagged.
- Information if the soul has registration
- Copy of bank account
- If a member of a co-operative society, his details
- Details if a member of the Milk Producers Association
Ikhedut Portal 2022 Yojana List
Online Apply For Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Farmers will have to apply online from ikhedut portal to avail benefits under Desi Gai Sahay Yojana. Farmers can apply for this assistance online from the nearest CSC center, from their own gram panchayat. Farmers can also apply online from home.
- First you need to open ” ikhedut “.
- Where to open the official website of Ikhedut Portal .
- Now after opening Khedut Website , click on “Plan” that appears on Home Page .
- After clicking on Yojana, one has to click on other schemes No. 1 ‘Atmani Prakritik Krishi Yojana’ .
- Now a new page will open in which you have to click on “Apply” against the scheme (2022-23) to provide maintenance cost for a cow to a farmer family who is engaged in full natural farming based on indigenous cows .
- Are you a registered applicant farmer? In which if you have registered then you have to say “yes” and if you have not done then you have to say “no” .
- If the registration is done by the farmer then after entering the Aadhar Card and Mobile Number, the application has to be made by inserting Captcha Image.
- If the beneficiary is not registered on ikhedut portal then select ‘No’ and apply online.
- Then click on ‘Click to apply new’.
- After filling in the complete information by the applicant, click on Save Application.
- Carefully check the details in the online form and confirm the application.
- Once the application is confirmed, note that there will be no improvement or increase in the Application Number.
- Finally, the farmer beneficiary will be able to get a printout based on his / her application number after applying online.