farmer id odisha|agrisnet farmer list|farmer id registration form|farmer registration list|farmer registration status|farmer registration online:The government has started generating 12-digit unique IDs for farmers that can be used to avail all farm-related services under various schemes “seamlessly”, according to a senior official of the Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.The central government has taken steps to improve the country’s farmers. This development and initiative are known as ‘AGRISNET FARMER ID’ which is a very important government ID that will be given to all farmers in the country.
Odisha launches this Agrisnet farmers plan for the well-being of farmers in the state. Agrisnet Farmer is a project of the Odisha Government Department of Agriculture and Food Production. Under this project, the government will provide better services to the agricultural community (farmers) through the use of ICT.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
The government of Odisha has launched an Agrisnet farmer scheme. With the help of this scheme, farm mechanization will be provided to the farmers of the state. Various kinds of initiatives will also be taken in order to provide improved services to the farmers through the use of Information and communication technology. Farmers will also be updated about the latest technology in the agriculture sector so that the productivity and quality of crops can be improved. Through this scheme recommendations will also be provided on the basis of soil test results and farmers will be made aware of the ill effects of the fertilizers. With the help of this scheme, farmers can be able to increase their income.
All farmers will be included in this project started in collaboration with the Government of Odisha, Department of Agriculture and Food Production. In this project, farmers will receive a special type of Agrisnet farmer ID.They envisioned connecting different areas of the Department of Agriculture to provide information through a single platform. Agrisnet, a mission mode project implemented under the National e-governance program(NeGP). Agrisnet Farmer List can be checked on this portal along with other information such as online farmers’ search, registration status, etc.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
|Name||Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID 2022|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Of Odisha|
|Objective||Providing Improved Services To The Farmers Of Odisha|
Objectives of Agrisnet Farmer ID
Through the use of this AgricNet Farmer ID, farm automation is given to state ranchers. The plantation system will come at the turn of events and the use of machines, which can replace human and zoological power in rural processes. Through the progress of this activity, many rankers will have the option to obtain one without spending additional cash. Many motivators and various things, for example, bug sprays and pesticides will be given by experts of the legislature.
Benefits Of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
There are many benefits of the scheme, some of them are listed below:-
- The main beneficiary of this scheme will be the farmers of the Odisha state.
- A better farming mechanism will be provided to the beneficiaries through the implementation of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID.
- Initiatives will be taken by the Government so that the services related to farming are improved by better use of Information and Communication Technology.
- There will be the latest technology used in farming due to the implementation of this scheme.
- The farmers will be able to get recommendations on the basis of soil tests and the farmers will also be made aware of the ill effects of fertilizers.
- The production and the quality of the crops will be improved due to the implementation of the system.
- The income of the farmers will also be increased due to the scheme.
- The farmers will be made available to each and every information regarding the improved technologies in farming due to the implementation of this scheme.
Agrisnet Farmer ID List Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of Agrisnet Farmer ID scheme, candidates needs to fulfil the below provided eligibility criteria:
- Only a resident of Orissa state can apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only farmers are eligible to apply.
- To use the benefits of this scheme, the farmer has to be registered on the web portal.
The following documents must be submitted in this scheme presented by the authorities:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Procedure to Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
- First, visit the official website of the portal.
- On the website, click on the DBT option present on the menu list.
- From the dropdown menu, click on DBT farmers’ registration.
- Now you have to click on Registered Farmer ID for seed DBT
- A new page will open before you
- You have to select the following information on this new page:-
- Gram Panchayat
- After that, you are required to click on the search
- Required information will be on your computer screen
Farmer Registration status|Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Agrisnet
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on the login
- Now a new page will open before you
- You have to enter your username and password on this new page
- After that, you are required to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
How do I find my farmer ID?
Procedure to Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
First, visit the official website of the portal.
On the website, click on the DBT option present on the menu list.
From the dropdown menu, click on DBT farmers’ registration.
Now you have to click on Registered Farmer ID for seed DBT.
A new page will open before you.
What is the farmer ID?
The Farmer ID Card is specifically designed to offer farmers and ranchers exclusive benefits and convenience. It is the only card recognized by the provincial government as proof of qualified farm status. It is also accepted by many retailers for PST exemptions on specific farm purchases.
How do I find my farmer code?
In order to be among the free registrants, farmers already registered for SMS Portal (with their District, Block and priorities of crop / agricultural practices) can simply send a text message Kisaan USSD Yes to 51969 or 7738299899.
How can I check my Dhana Mandi list?
First of all, visit the Agrisnet Odisha Official Website, Direct Link. Now select your District, followed by Block, Gram Panchayat and Village. After that, choose the status of the Drop Down. Finally, click the Search Button to see the complete farmer list of your Village.
How do I find my farmer token number?
The some easy steps to check token list are given below.
Step 1 : Visit Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department website http://www.foododisha.in/.
Step 2 : At home page click on “Farmer Registration Status Report” option. or directly click on this link.
STEP 3: On this page, you will see a page similar to below.