ehealth kerala gov in|e health registration|e health registration form|E Health Pass registration online|e-health registration Form:The Kerala government has officially launched an e-health web portal for providing e-governance services of the health department. With the launch of the portal, people will be able to book an appointment in hospitals online. The e-facility will be available only in those hospitals registered under the project.
E-Health Kerala Portal is a new portal created by the Government of Kerala to provide vaccination and all other assistance to the people of Kerala. The portal houses the National Health Mission and has taken an initiative to make Kerala disease free. Applicants who wish to register on the portal can now visit the portal and do e-Health Kerala online registration. The portal has been launched for all the people of Kerala, and all those people who want to get vaccinated can now opt for the vaccination process on the official portal.
E-Health Kerala Online Registration
- 1 E-Health Kerala Online Registration
- 2 How to register in the e-health portal?
- 3 How to book E Health Kerala Card appointment?
|Name of the portal||E-Health Kerala Registration 2022|
|Portal Started||Kerala Government|
|portal motive||To vaccinate the people of Kerala|
|portal created||Kerala Citizens|
|Portal Official Website||arogyakeralam.gov.inhttps://ehealth.kerala.gov.in|
E-Health Kerela Login @ehealth.kerala.gov.in
Applicants who want to log in to E-Health Kerala Portal Login can now login to the portal by looking at the details given below. Citizens of Kerala will be applicable only for logging into the Portal and all the services provided on the Portal are available to the people of Kerala only. Check the given details and follow them.
The Kerala government has officially launched an e-health web portal for providing e-governance services of the health department. With the launch of the portal, people will be able to book an appointment in hospitals online. The e-facility will be available only in those hospitals registered under the project.
How to register in the e-health portal?
- Visit the portal https://ehealth.kerala.gov.in and click the register.
- Enter your Aadhaar number. You will receive an OTP in the registered mobile number.
- Once you submit the OTP, you will receive an individual health ID number.
- During the first login, you will receive a 16-digit individual health ID number and password as text message on your mobile.
- This Id number and password can be used for booking appointments in hospitals.
How to book E Health Kerala Card appointment?
- Log in to the portal https://ehealth.kerala.gov.in by using the ID number and password.
- Click new appointment. If you are referred to a particular hospital, enter its details. Then select the hospital and department.
- While selecting the appointment date, tokens for the day will be displayed.
- You are free to choose the token number according to your convenience.
- The booking details will be available via SMS. This message should be shown at the hospital during the visit.
How can I download my eHealth card in Kerala?
The health card will store all the health data of each person in the state. Whoever can be seen by the doctor of the hospital. Kerala state People must be registered on E-Health Portal and get benefits.
What is eHealth Portal?
Broadly the intent is to cover Online medical consultation, Online medical records, Online medicine supply management and Pan-India exchange for patient information but not limited to the said services. Benefits can be described in the form
What is the use of eHealth card?
Broadly the intent is to cover Online medical consultation, Online medical records, Online medicine supply management and Pan-India exchange for patient information but not limited to the said services. Efficiency: One of the promises of e-Health is to increase efficiency in health care, thereby decreasing costs.
How can I get health card in Kerala?
The beneficiary must be a resident of Kerala.
People belonging to below poverty line and above poverty line sections of the society can apply for this coverage.
Beneficiaries must provide their Aadhaar card and income certificate while enrolling in this coverage.