Duare Sarkar camp schedule 2022″Duare Sarkar Camp List 2022″duare sarkar camp list 2022 west bengal”Duare Sarkar camp list pdf download
The biggest outreach drive “Duare Sarkar” of Mamata Banerjee government to help people get benefits at their doorstep to take place for a month from August 16, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced that direct transfer of benefit in the accounts of the beneficiaries of Lakshmir Bhandar scheme will initiate from September 1 that is before the Durga Puja.
Duare Sarkar is an initiative of the state government, spread over 60 days, for the delivery of 11 specific schemes of the state government at the doorsteps of the people through outreach camps organized at the level of gram panchayat and municipal ward level.
The flagship schemes include the globally acclaimed ‘Kanyashree’ (a cash transfer scheme aimed at retaining girls in schools and preventing their early marriage), besides ‘Khadya Sathi'( for ensuring that almost 90 percent of the population comes under food security), ‘Sikshashree’ (one time grant given to SC and ST students from class 5 to class 8 to go to schools).
Banerjee had promised of initiating the minimum basic income scheme – Lakshmir Bhandar – under which a woman member of a general caste family would get Rs 500 per month that is Rs 6000 per annum and one from an SC or ST family would get Rs 1000 per month, that is Rs 12,000 annually.
Duare Sarkar Camp Scheme 2022
The government at duare sarkar is the second phase of the private program of the West Bengal State Government. Once again we are going to launch Duare Sarkar’ on 16th August 2022 and it will run till 15th September 2022In preparation for the second phase of Government at the Door, the West Bengal government has included this scheme, under which a pension of Rs.1000 will be given to the physically challenged people across the state.
Duare Sarkar Camp Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Duare Sarkar Camp|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Year of Launch||2020|
Objective Of Duare Sarkar Camp 2022
The main objective of the Duare Sarkar camp is to provide benefits of various schemes launched by the state government to the beneficiaries. There are many citizens throughout the state who are not able to apply under various schemes launched by the government due to their lack of awareness or for lack of facilities available in their district. So for all those people, the government of West Bengal is organizing the Duare Sarkar Camps in every district of the state. Through these camps, the services will deliver at the doorsteps of the citizens. Now all the eligible beneficiaries will be able to get benefits of various schemes of the government.
Launched of Duare Sarkar Camps
We all citizens know that the second phase of Duare Sarkar Camp List was started by the government on 16 August 2021. Around 857 camps are organized in the districts to help the citizens of West Bengal state. Through these camps, people will get the benefit of various important beneficial schemes from door to door. Under the camps the officials are helping the beneficiaries to fill the forms for various Duare Sarkar Camp schemes. These camps are organized at the gram panchayat and town ward level and it has been told by the government that under this, the citizen of the state will get a lot of help and all of them will be able to improve their life.
5 New Schemes To be Bought Under Duare Sarkar Camp
As you all know that the government of West Bengal is organizing Duare Sarkar camps. So that beneficiaries can apply under various schemes launched by the government of West Bengal. These camps will organize from 16th August 2022 to 15 September 2022. The government has set up these camps for the first time in 2020 for the 13 welfare schemes. This year the government has launched 5 more schemes. Now citizens of West Bengal can take the benefit of total 18 schemes at 17107 are sarkar camps. All the eligible applicants will get benefits at the camp between 24 September to 30th September. During the first phase total of 32830 camps had organized in December 2020. The camps cannot be organized in those areas that are flooded due to rain. The government is going to organize camps in the flooded areas later on.
More Than 1.60 Crore Applications Submitted Through Duare Sarkar
This year the most sought-after scheme will be Lakshmi Bhandar. Through this scheme monthly pension of Rs 500 has been offered to general caste women and Rs 1000 to SC/ST women. Nearly 1.6 crore beneficiaries will register themselves under the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. Other than the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme student credit card, free of cost social security scheme, mutation and rectification of land record, opening a bank account and registration under the new Krishak Bandhu scheme will also be done through duare sarkar camps. It is estimated that this year, last year’s total footfall of 2.75 crores will be surpassed. Last year around 1.77 crore applications has submitted through these camps. This year the government of West Bengal is expecting 1.60 applications under the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme alone. So the government is expecting that this year’s outreach program will be more successful.
Benefits And Features Of Duare Sarkar Camps
- The government of West Bengal organises duare Sarkar camp in every district of the state
- Through these camps the beneficiaries can apply under various kinds of schemes offered by west bengal government from their doorstep
- Till now the government has organised 3 phases of these camps
- This year this camp will organise for one month from 16th August 2022 to 15 September 2022
- The beneficiaries have to fill application form at these camps in order to apply under any scheme
- Around 1.6 crore people of West Bengal will get benefit from these camps
- Through these camps citizens can get information about 18 schemes offered by State Government
- 17107 camps across the state has been shortlisted till now
- Beneficiaries can also apply under the 18 schemes through these camps
- During the first phase of this scheme 32830 camps had organised
- Last year a total of 2.75 crores footfall was recorded and 1.77 crore applications were submitted through these camps
- A Portal has also been set up by the government of West Bengal in order to provide information about duare Sarkar camps
Phases Of Duare Sarkar Camps
This scheme was launched on 1st December 2020 and since then the government is continuously organizing thousands of camps so that the benefits of various schemes can be provided to all the beneficiaries. The government of West Bengal has organized three phases of Duare Sarkar camps till now. The details about these three camps are as follows:-
Under the first phase, the camps were organized throughout the state which has benefited around 25 million people of the state. This camp was organized for 55 days from 1st December 2020 to 25th January 2020. More than 25000 camps were under the first phase
In order to ensure that every citizen gets the benefit of this scheme, the second phase has been organized under this scheme which has started on 27 January 2022 and continued till 8 February 2022. These camps were organized for all those beneficiaries who are are not being able to take benefit of these camps in the first phase
The government of West Bengal is going to organize Duare Sarkar camps from 16th August 2022 to 15 September 2022 in every district of the state. Around 17107 camps will organize in the duration which will benefit around 1.6 crore citizens of West Bengal. Beneficiaries can be able to apply under the notified 18 schemes offered by the government of West Bengal through these camps.
To get the opportunity of the scheme the applicants should have the following eligibility criteria:-
The applicant should be the resident of West Bengal.
The applicant should have the following documents.
The applicant should have the following documents:-
Voter ID card
Passport size photo
Bank Account (if required)
Duare Sarkar camp schedule 2022
The schedule for Duare Sarkar Camp Scheme 2022 is,
|Duere Sarkar Camp Start Date||16.08.2022|
|Duare Sarkar Camp Last Date||15.09.2022|
|Holding Necessary Enquiries||08.09.2022 – 23.09.2022|
|Delivery of Benefits/certificates||24.09.2022 – 30.09.2022|
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply
Download Duare Sarkar Camp List 2022
- First of all go to the official website of duare Sarkar
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you have to click on district wise camp list
- A new page will appear before you
- Now you have to select your district
- After that you have to click on submit
- A PDF file will appear before you
- In this PDF file you can view the camp list according to your district
Procedure To Do D.S/P.S Login
- Go to the official website of duare Sarkar
- The home page will open before you
- Now you have to click on anyone option present under the E services section
- After that a dialogue box will appear before you
- In this dialogue box you have to select D.S/P.S
- After that you have to click on proceed
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
- After that you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can do DS/PS login
District Wise List Of Duare Sarkar Camp
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
|North 24 pargana||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur||Click Here|
|Paschim Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur||Click Here|
|South 24 parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|