temporary ration card status delhi|temporary ration card delhi|temporary ration card coupon delhi|temporary ration card coupon delhi|apply for temporary ration card delhi|
Amid prevalent chaos and uncertainty over access to the essential services and commodities during the lockdown, we bring you the latest updates from Delhi.The Citizen living in Delhi can apply for the Temporary ration card which will be issued by the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs for lockdown period.People can apply online for Temporary Ration Coupon in Delhi by making registration at the official website of Delhi government.
CM Arvind Kejriwal had already announced that Delhi govt. will provide 7.5 Kg ration to 71 lakh people who had ration cards. There are around 6.5 lakh people who had applied for the ration card but did not get it. The state govt. has decided to give these people also the benefit of free ration.
Temporary ration card coupon delhi
The current Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal has taken similar measures. The latest government scheme will enable the poor and non-ration card holders to obtain food grains from ration stores, at low prices. An official report suggests that there are around 71 lakh applicants in this area who have ration cards. The Delhi government does not issues ration cards to the residents who are not permanent residents of this area. For them, the Temporary Ration Coupon scheme has been implemented.
Delhi Govt Temporary Ration Card Documents Required
- Adhaar card
- Details of family members with Aadhar number.
- Photograph of family
- Aadhar card of Head of Family
- Active mobile number
Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Online Application Form
- Visit the Delhi govt’s official website at https://delhi.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply For Temporary Ration Coupon” link as shown below:-
- Afterwards, the link will redirect to Ration Jansamvad Portal. Here applicants can fill their personal details.
- Then people can upload their Aadhaar Card, submit it to get an e-coupon or unique number on their phone with address of Ration distribution center.
- People can take this coupon with original Aadhar card to ration centre and collect their ration.
Procedure to Download Delhi e- Ration Card
- In order to download the E-Ration Card, there is a need to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Needs to visit the “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage of a website.
- Then needs to click on the generate e-card option. https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx
- Then you will be required to put certain details such as Ration Card Number, Head of the family, the Aadhaar number of head of the family/NFS ID, Date of Birth of head of the family, and a registered mobile number given at the time of registration.
- After furnishing all the details to generate an e-ration card there is a need to click on the submit button.
- Can save the Delhi e-ration card by hitting the download option.
In HINDI — टेंपरेरी राशन कार्ड दिल्ली
delhi ration card toll free number
|Tel No. : 011 – 23378759|
|Official Website: http://fs.delhigovt.nic.in|
|Helpline Number: 1800 – 11 – 0841|
|Official Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org|