ews/dg admission 2020-21|ews admission 2020-21 delhi online|ews admission form 2020-21|ews admission 2020-21 date|ews nursery admission 2020-21|nursery admission 2020-21 delhi forms|
Delhi Government conducts the nursery admission process for the people falling under the category of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) / Disadvantaged Group (DG). This admission process will be Organized by Delhi Directorate of Education, which is the education ministry of Delhi Government. In each and every private schools of Delhi, there are about 25% of the admission, will be reserved for people falling under EWS/DG category. The reservation is done for the entry level classes like pre-school, KG classes and primary school.
According to the Right to Education Act, 25 percent seats are reserved for the EWS and the DG-category in private schools. This basically means, people having their income under the mark of 1 lakh rupees are eligible to admit their children in private schools under the EWS or DG category quota. However, these admissions are only provided for classes ranging from pre-nursery, nursery, pre-kg, kg and first.
ews admission 2020-21 delhi Important Documents
- If you are applying in the Economically Weaker Section criteria, you have to submit an income certificate for the same.
- If you have food security card also needs to be submitted for the purpose
- If you are applying in the Disadvantages Group (DG) criteria, you need to submit proof of the same which is basically a document proving that you actually belong to the said criteria.
- EWS Category: The parents are required to submit their income certificate, which needs to be issued by the Revenue-officer above the rank of Tahsildar.
- DG: Here you need to present your SC/ST/OBC Class certificate.
- Then a certificate from the hospital specifying any type of special need. But this should be generated from a Government Hospital.
- Other certificates belonging to transgender or are orphans.
EWS/DG Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, you need to be a resident of Delhi.
- Your monthly income should be less than 1 lakh rupees.
- There are reserved seats for the general category and apart from the general category, 25 percent seats are reserved for the people who cannot pay the fees at all. Thus, you won’t be required to pay the fees.
- In case you come under the DG-category, you need not provide your income certificate for the admission of your kid.
ews/dg admission 2020-21 Important Dates
These are important dates that every parents should note down, while planning to apply for the admission.
- ews/dg admission 2019-20 delhi online Application Form
- ews/dg admission 2020-21 delhi online Application Form,Registration visit the official page by clicking the below link http://www.edudel.nic.in/
- In the home page, you will find the registration link. You have to click on it.
- Once the registration page opens, you have to select the class in which you have to register. Including this, you have to fill in your personal details and also you have to provide your proof of income while registering.
- When you complete the registration form, you have to click on the ‘register’ button. Once you click on the register button, a pop-up will show and you have to click on ‘OK’. When you click on the OK button, you registration process is complete.
- Once the registration procedure is completed, your registration number and password, will be displayed on the screen. Take a print out of this page for future reference. Please note that, once you provide details and register, you will not be allowed to edit the details.