ews/dg admission 2022-23|ews admission 2022-23 delhi online|ews admission form 2022-23|ews admission 2022-23 date|ews nursery admission 2022-23|nursery admission 2022-23 delhi forms|
Delhi Government conducts the nursery admission process for the people falling under the category of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) / Disadvantaged Group (DG). This admission process will be Organized by Delhi Directorate of Education, which is the education ministry of Delhi Government. In each and every private schools of Delhi, there are about 25% of the admission, will be reserved for people falling under EWS/DG category. The reservation is done for the entry level classes like pre-school, KG classes and primary school.
According to the Right to Education Act, 25 percent seats are reserved for the EWS and the DG-category in private schools. This basically means, people having their income under the mark of 1 lakh rupees are eligible to admit their children in private schools under the EWS or DG category quota. However, these admissions are only provided for classes ranging from pre-nursery, nursery, pre-kg, kg and first.
nursery admission 2022-23 delhi New Udated
- 1 nursery admission 2022-23 delhi New Udated
- 2 ews admission 2022-23 delhi Important Documents
According to a notification issued by the Directorate of Education last month, the process of nursery admissions will begin from today (December 15, 2021) in nearly 1,800 private schools across the national capital. The application window is scheduled to close on January 7.The registration process for admissions into nursery classes for the 2022-23 academic session will begin in the private, unaided and recognised schools in the national capital from Wednesday (December 15, 2021). While most of the schools are selling admission forms online, the same can also be purchased directly from the school premises for the convenience of parents.
According to a notification issued by the Directorate of Education (DoE) last month, the process of nursery admissions will begin from today (December 15, 2021) in nearly 1,800 private schools across the national capital. The application window is scheduled to close on January 7.
ews admission 2022-23 delhi Important Documents
- If you are applying in the Economically Weaker Section criteria, you have to submit an income certificate for the same.
- If you have food security card also needs to be submitted for the purpose
- If you are applying in the Disadvantages Group (DG) criteria, you need to submit proof of the same which is basically a document proving that you actually belong to the said criteria.
- EWS Category: The parents are required to submit their income certificate, which needs to be issued by the Revenue-officer above the rank of Tahsildar.
- DG: Here you need to present your SC/ST/OBC Class certificate.
- Then a certificate from the hospital specifying any type of special need. But this should be generated from a Government Hospital.
- Other certificates belonging to transgender or are orphans.
Highlights of Delhi Nursery Admission 2022
|Article about||Delhi Nursery 2022|
|Name of the organization||Directorate of education, Delhi|
|Article for||EWS/ DG category people|
|Last date||24th Feb, 2022|
Delhi nursery admission 2022-23: Important Dates
December 14: Schools to upload criteria on the website
December 15: Forms to be released on school websites, registration process begins
January 7: Last date of submission of forms
January 28: Schools will upload marks given to each candidate on their website.
February 4: Display of first list of selected candidates along with marks
February 5-12: Resolution of queries from parents under the first list
February 21- Second list of selected candidates
February 22-28- Resolution of queries from parents under the second list
March 15-Subsequent list (if any)
March 31-Admission closed
EWS/DG Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, you need to be a resident of Delhi.
- Your monthly income should be less than 1 lakh rupees.
- There are reserved seats for the general category and apart from the general category, 25 percent seats are reserved for the people who cannot pay the fees at all. Thus, you won’t be required to pay the fees.
- In case you come under the DG-category, you need not provide your income certificate for the admission of your kid.
ews/dg admission 2022-23 delhi online Application Form
- ews/dg admission 2022-23 delhi online Application Form,Registration visit the official page by clicking the below link http://www.edudel.nic.in/
- In the home page, you will find the registration link. You have to click on it.
- Once the registration page opens, you have to select the class in which you have to register. Including this, you have to fill in your personal details and also you have to provide your proof of income while registering.
- When you complete the registration form, you have to click on the ‘register’ button. Once you click on the register button, a pop-up will show and you have to click on ‘OK’. When you click on the OK button, you registration process is complete.
- Once the registration procedure is completed, your registration number and password, will be displayed on the screen. Take a print out of this page for future reference. Please note that, once you provide details and register, you will not be allowed to edit the details.
Procedure to get full information
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the education department, Delhi
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you are required to click on school information
- Now you are required to enter your district/zone/school
- After that, you have to click on go
- Now the Required information will be on your computer screen
- You can download the list and view the information
Procedure to view attendance report
- First of all you have to go to the official website of education department, Delhi
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you are required to click on the attendance report
- You have to select the attendance report of either employee or student
- After that you are required to select the date and category
- Required information will be on your computer screen