epass.jantasamvad.org or delhi.gov.in|www.delhi.gov.in e pass|delhi.gov.in e pass|www.delhipolice.nic.in pass|www.delhipolice.nic.in 2021|epass for weekend curfew|epass for weekend curfew delhi
Delhi curfew pass: As the country is reeling under the second wave of Covid-19 amid a massive spike in the number of positive cases, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced a weekend curfew in the city. The curfew will begin from 10 pm today and will continue till 6 am.As the country is reeling under the second wave of Covid-19 amid a massive spike in the number of positive cases, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced a weekend curfew in the city. The curfew will begin from 10 pm today and will continue till 6 am. It will be in force till Monday, the government announced on Thursday.
Only essential services will be allowed during the newly imposed weekend curfew period. “These restrictions are for your sake, for you and your families. Don’t panic, all essential services will be available through the weekend,” said Kejriwal in a video address.He, however, assured that essential activities, including weddings or travel from airports and railway stations, will be allowed during the curfew hours for those who have e-passes.
Delhi curfew e-pass
This comes as a nightmare for people who were getting ready for the upcoming wedding season. The Delhi government has already capped the guest list to 100 and 200 people for close and open space events, respectively. The “bride, groom, and close family members” are exempted from the night curfew restrictions, guests attending the wedding will require a curfew e-pass, the BGR India reported.
Delhi COVID-19 Pass
|Name||Delhi COVID-19 E Pass|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Objective||Providing no hurdle to move in the state|
|Official website||www.delhi.gov.in pass|
Delhi LockDown E- Pass Allotment new Updates
The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced this scheme because there is a lot of complaint regarding the freedom of movement in the city because as we know the situation in Delhi is such that the Supreme Court has now imposed section 144 in all the areas to stop the traffic and control the pandemic of Coronavirus. So, the Epass will be giving to all of the people who are delivering essential food and services to all of the residents of Delhi. Also, the pass will be distributed among the people working in the media sector or any other sector which is still open.
Only the following candidates are eligible to apply for the COVID-19 Epass:-
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water department
- Health worker
- Bank employees
- Medial department
- Death case
- Medical services
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
To apply for the e-pass you need to keep ready the following document:-
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
How to apply for curfew e pass in Delhi online
To apply for a wedding e-pass online during Delhi’s ongoing night curfew, users can simply start by applying for the night curfew e-pass by logging on to: epass.jantasamvad.org or delhi.gov.in website
Here’s how you can apply for curfew pass in Delhi:
- Visit delhi.gov.in and look for ‘Click here to apply for ePass for night curfew from 10 pm to 5 pm & weekend curfew‘
- Select and choose your preferred language, presently only Hindi and English options are available
- Choose ‘E-pass for travel during night curfew OR Weekend-Curfew’ in the field ‘What do you need help with?’
- Fill in details such as contact number, name of the applicant, district, address of engagement, type of service, and the dates for which the epass is required.
- Submit an ID proof and check the acknowledgement box
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button after filling in all required details
- Once you submit your online application for epass, an e-pass Reference Number will be generated, which can be used to check the status of the application.
At the time of writing this article, the website didn’t offer Delhi curfew epass for wedding and funerals.
How to check Delhi curfew pass status
After the application for e pass has been submitted online, a couple of messages will be sent to your registered mobile number. The first message will be the receipt of the application, which you will get as soon as you hit the Submit button in the application form, while the second message will be sent at the time of approval of the Movement Pass (so keep tracking).
- Alternatively, you can visit the Delhi government site — delhi.gov.in
- Click on Apply for ePass for night curfew from 10 pm to 5 pm & weekend curfew
- Select language, followed by ‘Check Status‘ next to ‘If you already submitted an ePass application, click here to’
- Enter the 7 character ePass ID sent to you via SMS on your registered mobile number and hit ‘Check status’
- This is how you can check the status of Delhi curfew pass