CM Dalit Empowerment scheme apply online”cm dalit empowerment scheme application form”dalit scheme in telangana”Dalit Empowerment Scheme”Dalit Empowerment Scheme Telangana
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) recently said his government is ready to spend Rs 80,000 crore to Rs 1 lakh crore for Dalit Bandhu, touted as the country’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme, to empower Dalits across the state.He, however, said priority would be given to families belonging to poorest of the poor and downtrodden sections in the first phase.Launching the Dalit Bandhu scheme officially at Shalapally village in Huzurabad assembly constituency on, the CM said the Dalit empowerment movement (scheme) would soon spread like a wildfire to other states with demands to implement it there.
The scheme will get global attention.” Raising ‘Jai Bhim’ slogan before starting his speech, KCR said Dalits, especially students, should make the scheme a big success. He handed over Rs 10 lakh cheques to 15 Dalit families on the occasion.so today through this article we will share with you all the important information related to Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme 2021 such as the objective of the scheme’s important features of the scheme eligibility criteria and important documents. also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme.
CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
- 1 CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
The Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao of Telangana has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the upliftment of the Dalit community in the forthcoming budget by launching CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme. The main aim of allocating this budget is to take various initiatives for the Welfare of the Dalits. For this, the all-party meeting under the chairmanship of Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao decided to earmark Rs 1,200 crore for the Chief Minister Empowerment Programme and to give financial assistance directly to the bank accounts of the selected Dalit beneficiaries to their bank accounts as was done in the case of Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme New Update
Giving detailed information about the Dalit Bandhu Scheme on the occasion of 75th Independence Day, Telangana Chief Minister said that Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is one type of movement which will be partially implemented in other constituencies of the state as well. The Telangana Rashtra Samithi government has already earmarked the amount for this scheme in the state budget. He told that the Dalits were not satisfied with the limited benefits like small loans and subsidies of the previous state governments, so his government has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh per family to the Dalit brothers under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme. To whom the government is not giving this amount under loan. That is, the beneficiaries will not have to bother to pay the installments to get this amount back
Dalit Empowerment Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Launched date||10 February 2021|
|Objective||To uplift the Dalit community|
|Budget||Rs. 1000 crore|
|Mode of application||Not yet declared|
|Official website||Not yet launched|
Objective of Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is a flagship program of Telangana Government. Started with the main objective of empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them. The government is going to provide direct benefit transfer of 10 lakh per family. Dalit empowerment program was first announced in the state budget. Now Telangana government is ready to spend 80,000 crores to 01 lakh crores under this.
Benefits of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The Dalit community in Telangana is the most backward community in the state, so the families of this community will be provided financial assistance through the Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021.
- This TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme will promote entrepreneurship which will help in reducing the rising unemployment rate among the Dalit community in the state.
- The government has decided to allocate Rs 1200 crore under Dalit Bandhu Scheme to empower the Dalit community.
- This scheme is a welfare scheme for the Dalit community which will provide them benefits.
- The Chief Minister of Telangana State has himself taken the responsibility of monitoring this scheme.
Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Telangana Eligibility
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Telangana, only the natives families of the state will be eligible.
- Caste certificate – Only families belonging to Dalit class can avail scheme benefits.
- Income proof – Each beneficiary Dalit family is required to provide annual income details and if only it is within the given limit, they such Dalit households can enjoy the Dalita Bandhu Scheme benefits.
- Bank details – As financial assistance will be credited in the bank account of beneficiaries, so each beneficiary Dalit Bandhu will have to give suitable details.
- Number of family members – The family should mention the number of members in a dalit family when they are applying for the scheme.
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme 2021 Online Application Form
All the interested applicants who want to apply under the Telangana CM Dalits Empowerment Scheme will have to wait for some time as the Government of Telangana has just announced the scheme. The application procedures under this scheme have not yet been declared by the Chief Minister. As soon as the government will announce the application procedures we will update you through our article